Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opulon -

Replied to the thread TOPGUN UPDATE (190523).

to give back to Caesar what is to Caesar, Efreet proposes this kind of "anti-helicopter" sub-role for the cruiser since eons ^^. If Cruisers get good at anti-helicopter, then yes, i prefer my frigates to "not trigger at freaking at all" against helis.…
  • ross222 -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread BANNING NOTICE.

Like (Post)
    2019-05-24_ban.png + + + + NOTICE + + + +
    For quite sometime now we've actively hunted down players who are breaching the terms of service or who try cheating, and as much as it is pains us to see members of the community banned as a result of this, it…
  • ross222 -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread TOPGUN UPDATE (190523).

Like (Post)
    Glad, you find them valid. :) Do you mean higher HP total for bases and 60% for airfields? Sure, you can bait them with everything, but frigs anti-chopper damage is currently so low, choppers don't give a shit about it. Frigs could should at them for…
  • Kalrakh -

Glad, you find them valid. :) Do you mean higher HP total for bases and 60% for airfields? Sure, you can bait them with everything, but frigs anti-chopper damage is currently so low, choppers don't give a shit about it. Frigs could should at them for…
  • Germanico -

Valid points @Kalrakh specifically the hp / usability of airfields vs bases. Maybe we can increase the hp for bases and make fields something in between? Just thinking. Concerning helicopters and frigs - that's also true for other air units - you could…
  • Kalrakh -

Little add: Purely from logical stand point: Frigs should not have any AA against helicopters. Helicopters are immune to SAMs and TDS because they can shoot down their rockets. But they can't to the same with rockets from Frigs? Or do Frigs have super…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Mc_Johnsen’s post in the thread TOPGUN UPDATE (190523).

Like (Post)
    How to kill any surface fleet: You need: Frigates, vision (anything that gives you good vision, such as AWACs), 1 single helicopter, Cruise Missiles, something to shoot CMs (Destroyers/Cruisers) 1. Find the enemy fleet. 2. Get close to the enemy…
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from Yak: “ Balancing - Airmobile Officer (Western) - Unified research costs with other doctrines - ASW Helicopter - Reduced Patrol Range from 50 to 40 - Reduced Radar Range for Levels 1-2 from 100 to 75 - Reduced Radar Range for Levels 3-6 from…
  • Efreet -

Replied to the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

Yup, all depends on your work. But It can change after mobile version. About annexation. Maybe it's my opinion, but I always calculate how much units annexation costs and I always head to conclusion that better is to research ballistic missile, produce…
  • peterpumpkin -

Replied to the thread dead country all of sudden has big army.

I also have a screen shot of russia in same game somehow having tanks that appeared out of no where at the only city they have which is not equiped to build such items . Russia is now controled by AI as russia being down to the last cpl provinces and the…
  • peterpumpkin -

Posted the thread dead country all of sudden has big army.

Thread
    In game number 2702425 where I am India the Ukraine was eliminated . All of a sudden though had an army pop up in the middle of my territory consisting of 5 infantry and 1 mecanicl infantry . Shortly after that an army consisting of 6 infantry and 1…
  • AJitateD -

Replied to the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

Oh, and my other question is what about annexation? is that typically considered to be a good investment? And I'm thinking it's probably more of a mid-game thing? Like 2-3 weeks in?
  • AJitateD -

Well, not 16hrs straight I don't think, though I may not be able to check in the AM before work. But I can't help but be off for maybe up to 10hrs with work and commute, and it's working in a hospital so I can't just sneak time at the computer on here.…
  • Sima_7 -

Liked letstrythisout’s post in the thread 2x maps... let's bring them back.

Like (Post)
    4x can be a bit too fast if you're someone who sleeps through the night... or has a job. 1x leaves A LOT of free time between bursts of excitement. let's split the difference and conquer the world at a double time march.
  • Yak -

Posted the thread BANNING NOTICE.

Thread
    2019-05-24_ban.png + + + + NOTICE + + + +
    For quite sometime now we've actively hunted down players who are breaching the terms of service or who try cheating, and as much as it is pains us to see members of the community banned as a result of this, it…
  • Haitabu -

Wrote a comment on Haitabu’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hallo zusammen ,
    mein problem ist , kann meine kriegsbeute-mail nicht empfangen ? habe es zuerst mit meiner anmeldeadresse probiert und danach eine 2. adresse angegeben . gruß haitabu
  • Generally Ugly -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Game Number 2716253. I was sent a very abusive in game message by Spain -Player name: ManniGamer. I did not like the message that included M***F and to go F*** my mom.
  • Germanico -

@scommysoggys please be advised all changes are generally only available in NEW matches dating to after the update (generally all changes are versioned except if they are system critical). Effectively this means that when we say "Adjusted Vietnam…
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Potential bug with winning conditions - please check and advise.

Good Morning Ste11a, I will notify this issue to the developers to check into this. It indeed tells in the news that the winner is a coalition, where you certainly had more points.
  • scommysoggys -

Vietnam northern cities all green box commodity totally shyte. Gave up playing that scenario.