Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Using gold in a active fight.

@kurtvonstein I would recommend creating a bug report about this, it will be much easier for us to get an insight on the map and the problem!
  • kurtvonstein -

Well in this case i found a bug. Game 2912796 day 6. I bombed the city Nonthaburi. I bombed the city at 13:07 and destroyed the harbour. The user rebuild his naval harbour with gold and then build fregattes and corvettes with gold there.
  • Shrike2050 -

Replied to the thread Better CoN News filtering + Notifications.

My morale is %99.8 and my global popularity is %66.3; for comparison, the Insurgent Leader's global popularity is %67... He is at war with everyone while I am at war with no one. I tell a lie - an AI country declared war on me a week ago. So aside from…
  • Shrike2050 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Better CoN News filtering + Notifications.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Shrike2050: “What is the deal with the newspaper & stats? I often rely on the newspaper for intel but I am not sure if it is accurate now: - I am playing a purely defensive game as an island nation in order to test methods of morale…
  • Teburu -

Liked Yeti’s post in the thread Using gold in a active fight.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Yeti: “Okay, hold up a minute. If you're units are being bombarded by ships or artillery ” yes, artillery as well :P
  • Yeti -

Quote from Yeti: “Okay, hold up a minute. If you're units are being bombarded by ships or artillery ” yes, artillery as well :P
  • Teburu -

Quote from Yeti: “Okay, hold up a minute. If you're units are being bombarded by ships or artillery you cannot heal them for gold. (See attached screenshots) If there's a case where you can you have found a bug. If a city/province is bombarded you…
  • Germanico -

Liked Yeti’s post in the thread Using gold in a active fight.

Like (Post)
    Okay, hold up a minute. If you're units are being bombarded by ships or artillery you cannot heal them for gold. (See attached screenshots) If there's a case where you can you have found a bug. If a city/province is bombarded you cannot speed up…
  • Yeti -

Okay, hold up a minute. If you're units are being bombarded by ships or artillery you cannot heal them for gold. (See attached screenshots) If there's a case where you can you have found a bug. If a city/province is bombarded you cannot speed up…
  • kurtvonstein -

Yeah...i bombed it with ships and the enemy recruited ships...So the question. As bombing is not a option. any other way?
  • Luoniev -

Replied to the thread Banowanie.

ImmortanJoe, I will contact you in private. Closed.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Top 5 Sucks.

I was lucky enough to be looking at the new games when a new game appeared instantly (WW3) and I saw US was available... US isn’t too hard for me if the first thing you research is ships and fighters :D
  • Kalrakh -

Does not count as being in fight either, I suspect
  • Teburu -

Quote from kurtvonstein: “aynway to stop someone building/using Gold in a city? ” i think if a city is bombed by ranged unit you cant do stuff? not 100% sure tho
  • kurtvonstein -

aynway to stop someone building/using Gold in a city?
  • Icelus -

Replied to the thread Looking for an Alliance.

Thank you for the responses. I have sent you a friend request on Discord Martijn.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Improvements regarding game and forum..

• Germanico -

Technically the unit in question is not in a fight. It’s being hit. Different thing.
  • Wustenrabe -

Posted the thread Harita/Oyun İçi Kuralları.

Thread
    kurallar2.pngSelamlar Komutanlar, Umarım bu basit ve hızlı bilgilendirme, tüm oyunculara Conflict of Nations: Modern War (CoN) Harita/Oyun içerisinde hangi kuralların uygulandığını açıklamamıza yardımcı olur. CoN oynamaya…
  • Teburu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Improvements regarding game and forum..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Luoniev: “Greetings, We are working on getting more staff members for the EN chat, we need more people, so recruiting has been trough the roof lately! But also there is no 100% staff coverage at all times in the chat,…