Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Afterburner.

Like (Post)
    No unit has a radar range of 750. :D As soon as you have given a direct attack order, it does not matter if you see his unit or not. Your aircraft will always know where he is. As long he is inside the range of 1500 when the timer runs out, he gets…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Afterburner.

No unit has a radar range of 750. :D As soon as you have given a direct attack order, it does not matter if you see his unit or not. Your aircraft will always know where he is. As long he is inside the range of 1500 when the timer runs out, he gets…
  • sratenwajet -

Replied to the thread Calculating Air-Range.

• 737373elj -

Quote from titankiller11: “I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!! oh uhh.... no i dont im a man ” That logic makes no sense considering that stratenwajet himself is presumably male.
  • titankiller11 -

• titankiller11 -

I LOVE MY LITTLE PONY!!! oh uhh.... no i dont im a man
  • titankiller11 -

Replied to the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Quote from Kalrakh: “I hardly ever max infantry and even more rarely build strikers. Frigate suck for fighting ships, so they will not give you much either on the long run. ” yeah agreed
  • sratenwajet -

I think I understand. Let me know if this scenario sounds right: So, I don't know the numbers off the top of my head, so let's pretend like these are the correct numbers. My fighter's attack range is 1500. It's radar range is 750. I can see a plane…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Afterburner.

Like (Post)
    No, attack range of the air craft.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    I hardly ever max infantry and even more rarely build strikers. Frigate suck for fighting ships, so they will not give you much either on the long run.
  • Kalrakh -

I hardly ever max infantry and even more rarely build strikers. Frigate suck for fighting ships, so they will not give you much either on the long run.
  • 737373elj -

Wrote a comment on MallahanJr’s wall.

Wall Comment
    What was it a year ago?
  • 737373elj -

Liked MallahanJr’s post in the thread Troops that nobody Mobilizes.

Like (Post)
    Haven't played in a year, I see the game is now Strike Fighter, Frigate, MRLS and maxxed Inftrary are the only units to produce.
  • MallahanJr -

Haven't played in a year, I see the game is now Strike Fighter, Frigate, MRLS and maxxed Inftrary are the only units to produce.
  • Kalrakh -

• sratenwajet -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread Pages in wiki detailing unit attributes.

Like (Post)
    Quote from sratenwajet: “Or to be able to see a different doctrine's attributes whileI am playing a game. ” You can see doctrine differences in the wiki, you just can’t see troop stats. Kind of sad really.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Pages in wiki detailing unit attributes.

Quote from sratenwajet: “Or to be able to see a different doctrine's attributes whileI am playing a game. ” You can see doctrine differences in the wiki, you just can’t see troop stats. Kind of sad really.
  • 737373elj -

Liked sratenwajet’s post in the thread Pages in wiki detailing unit attributes.

Like (Post)
    It would be nice to have a place I can see unit attributes without having to be playing a game. Or to be able to see a different doctrine's attributes whileI am playing a game. Thanks to 737373elj for the info that it probably doesn't exist leading me…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Thanks for the stats Teburu! My own take: It has some very nice stats, dealing good damage against infantry, ships and armor. I don’t mind the range, as I’m quite used to micromanaging Mot inf mortars. It’s a bit like slightly tweaked Mobile…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Taras’s post in the thread SEASON 4 IS LIVE!.

Like (Post)
    A cannon fights with ground forces and can strike down planes, helicopters, navy, and even missiles! Very cool... you decide to kill your game?