Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MicahWill -

Replied to the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Quote from 737373elj: “reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations…e_some_sort_of_landbased/ More datamining. I see two lasers there. People are speculating it's an AA unit. Maybe lasers will be the special new feature? ” I was starting to get on board with the AA…
  • MicahWill -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    reddit.com/r/ConflictofNations…e_some_sort_of_landbased/ More datamining. I see two lasers there. People are speculating it's an AA unit. Maybe lasers will be the special new feature?
  • MicahWill -

Liked Exras’s post in the thread Basic Airborne vs any other ground unit.

Like (Post)
    special forces are good but they do not take land only downside. I would recommend Basic troops to take land and just upgrade them for higher speed.
  • MicahWill -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What if I don't want to play against a state or country?.

Like (Post)
    Well, it's a strategy game, we don't have any feature forbidding people from attacking each other. You'll just have to deal with it.
  • HoneyPuffs -

Posted the thread Suggestions for improvements.

Thread
    Hi guys. Just a few suggestions, that I know is mentioned again and again, but still.. Thx for a great game. - A troop overview window.. To see where your troops are, waiting? Fighting? moving? Hard to keep track when you really start to grow. -…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread What if I don't want to play against a state or country?.

Well, it's a strategy game, we don't have any feature forbidding people from attacking each other. You'll just have to deal with it.
  • BeenVerified -

Posted the thread What if I don't want to play against a state or country?.

Thread
    What if a Country or state attacks me and I don't want to play with them? What if they keep attacking me and I still don't want to play with them? Even if they declared war formally can I not engage the enemy? Especially if I am doing some research or…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Conflict Of Nations Emotes.

Quote from The Inquisitor: “I just want a CON waifu, is that too much to ask for? ” Top right of your screen, ingame :D
  • The Inquisitor -

I just want a CON waifu, is that too much to ask for?
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Provinces.

I have saw Russian War Movie: Serene Frontier (R18): Tajikistan Civil War 1992-1997. Movie placed Serene mountain province, and there guarding Russian Border Guard unit. There has combat outpost lvl 2, minefield, wired lines, 1x ACV, 1x motor infantry…
  • happyzebra72 -

Replied to the thread Now that Insurgents can sprout up at any given time....

• ThePanda -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What are challenge matches like?.

Like (Post)
    It's a matter i often encounter both when training players outside of my alliance, AND recruits inside our own martial training process. It's sometimes hard to explain why, in front of a beginner, i say "MBT is a decent unit", why in front of advanced…
  • Opulon -

Yes, but why a pic in the first place ? It has ALL the elements of a social media picture that get spammed by militants of X or Y opinion that nobody cares about. In the future, i'll suggest to stick to the good old : "The advisor in the top right in…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Units and some add ons.

Like (Post)
    Teburu answered it. A lot of those proposal, sadly, are contradictory with the very idea of a online wargame where people can and will exterminate each other. Number 5 can be summarise like this : give people an option to purchase elite units. And i'm…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Units and some add ons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from BeenVerified: “1. Border Patrol units, Border walls. Player can construct walls on the border of states or countries. Units can not pass by, through or around, but agents could. Border Gangs. In the interest of 'terroristic' agents, players…
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread Provinces.

It doesn't deal damage to troops But the idea is there
  • 737373elj -

Liked Geraschenko’s post in the thread how do i start an alliance game?.

Like (Post)
    Try to write to the leaders of other alliances and agree on the terms of the game. After you agree with someone, write to the leader of your language channel on the official Discord channel about creating an elite card.
  • 737373elj -

Wrote a comment on Tifo_14’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Does it matter if people are Trumpist
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Opulon: “The fuck ? Did you actually made copy-pastable pics to wage infowars on a online game forum ? I would suggest to return to reddit, or to wait for the next elections. Most of the people you would like to shift here are not old…
  • 737373elj -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread Basic Airborne vs any other ground unit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from MicahWill: “Not only that, but their stock went even further down because of all islands now have harbors. So now it is a weak unit that is even more niche than before. ” Interesting. I was thinking maybe you…