Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death -

Liked SAITAM78’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Incredible answer your last one WalterChang. Totally agree. And I insist, the Gold could be more controlled or limited in SOME cases. In my opinion, in order to make it more realistic. And take the opportunity to emphasize the option of a series of…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

Quote from Kalrakh: “No real 'lefty' asks for equality of outcome, real leftist want to secure those equal opportunities which are not given in our world. It's right wing scare story, that leftist want equality of outcome. 'Free college' for example…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread UAVs and SAMs.

Just to be clear, the tick timer is running all the time, but you don't know when it will be until it is triggered? But after that, you can record the time of the tick and know that it will be every 10 minutes for that unit for as long as that unit is…
  • Kalrakh -

Yes, though some units like frigs can learn to detect low signature or even see stealth later. You sacrifice one drone to figure out the tick timer. ;)
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Kalrakh: “But you can look at the SAM and move away before they check for hostiles, which only occures every 10 min ” You can do the same with Fleets, I presume? They're not going to see your radar signature as you approach, but they will…
  • Kalrakh -

they way patrol works now, no But you can look at the SAM and move away before they check for hostiles, which only occures every 10 min
  • WalterChang -

So, if the UAV is patrolling enemy territory over a ground stack that contains SAMs, it will be sighted and shot down by the ground stack, no matter what? You can't have the UAV's patrol radius just touching the ground stack to give you visual, without…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “1.) "But it's not up to me or you to debate or even consider how gameplay changes might affect the company's profit margin - that's none of our business." & 2.) "If tweaking the in-game resource market so that buying and…
  • SAITAM78 -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “2.) Of course I was speaking in a hyperbolic manner, but if it EVEN just decrease their ability to maintain, expand and improve, it simply is not worth it for a convenience point. 1.) & 3.) Au Contraire my forum friend, it…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Well, I disagree. I don't think it's useful to shoot down suggestions for gameplay changes based on hypothetical consequences to the company's bank balance. If the devs want to do that, then fine! But for the rest of us to do…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    OK, I'm done on this, but I totally agree with you the market could be improved, how? I don't know, but I vehemently disagree with you that suggestions which obviously have some impact on the game's viability aren't subject for discussion on that…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “You see, but my assumptions are not wrong, they can not logically be wrong. Now they might not be as impactful as I might think, but it follows logically that suggestions that would reduce revenue, well, reduce revenue. And…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “OK, I'm done on this, but I totally agree with you the market could be improved, how? I don't know, but I vehemently disagree with you that suggestions which obviously have some impact on the game's viability aren't subject…
  • SAITAM78 -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Incredible answer your last one WalterChang. Totally agree. And I insist, the Gold could be more controlled or limited in SOME cases. In my opinion, in order to make it more realistic. And take the opportunity to emphasize the option of a series of…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Doesn't the fact that they changed the gold model/options from CoW to CoN, at least suggest to you that the CoN model is more lucrative? I mean, I'm sure they researched it and just didn't risk doing something that would be…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “While this would be nice and I would personally love it, I don't think people are getting the idea that things are intentionally set up the way they are to entice people to buy gold and spend it…
  • Kalrakh -

Low signature only helps, as long you are not seen, yes. If the patrol of drone meets with the sight of a SAM, they can see it too.
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “While this would be nice and I would personally love it, I don't think people are getting the idea that things are intentionally set up the way they are to entice people to buy gold and spend it on resources. Why in the…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies…
  • SAITAM78 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies or Rare Materials. I propose…