Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread City names.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

You are referring to Flashpoint. Please look at the map - it is a fictional depiction of Europe showing most separatist movements. So calm down and have some tea. It's just a game map made to create a fun strategy game environment.
  • SergeyPakhomov -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Freebies on your birthday.

Like (Post)
    So, today is my birthday and I had a great idea for the game. Players could get certain freebies on their birthdays. Not sure what kind of freebies, maybe a little gold? Maybe certain things in the game could be sped up or costs lowered? I dont…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Replied to the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

• Yak -

Replied to the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

Hi @Mr. Higgy, We are aware of an issue which is causing loading issues. If a patrolling unit is lost in the game, and a the province it was patrolling-by is lost within 15 minutes, the game won't load for some time. Is your ingame username the same ID…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Posted the thread trying to get ahold of customer service.

Thread
    game 2623017 isnt loading for me and has not for two days now i have started other games and the work fine. but my main concern is i purchessed alot of gold for that game just to have some fun with and im locked out of the game i just want refunded my…
  • Mr. Higgy -

Wrote a comment on Mr. Higgy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    trying to get ahold of customer support if anyone can help me please let me know
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

Like (Post)
    The developers are NOT going to change anything concerning who is a country and who isnt a country... guaranteed
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

The developers are NOT going to change anything concerning who is a country and who isnt a country... guaranteed
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread City names.

Like (Post)
    Why change what a city is called in reality? I wouldnt want to change facts or be in an alternate world.
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread City names.

Why change what a city is called in reality? I wouldnt want to change facts or be in an alternate world.
  • josimacana1 -

Posted the thread Catalunya is not a Country.

Thread
    Hi, please correct the mistake in the game, Catalunya is not a country, is a autonomous comunity inside of Spain. Andorra (not appears in the map), close to Catalunya is a country
  • DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Russia needs buff.

Quote from scott steiner: “Thats what airstrips are for. Its to speed up the travel time. Flying from one end of Russia to the other is far quicker. ” Sure, but you can have tanks incoming, and we dont have a unity that can fly to fight against tanks…
  • DeadCaptain -

Liked General_Mo’s post in the thread Russia needs buff.

Like (Post)
    If our game map is based on Mercator projection (globe stretched into a square), then the size and travel times in Russia does not reflect real life. I haven't played enough to know if this is already implemented but perhaps land masses closer to the…
  • DeadCaptain -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Freebies on your birthday.

Like (Post)
    So, today is my birthday and I had a great idea for the game. Players could get certain freebies on their birthdays. Not sure what kind of freebies, maybe a little gold? Maybe certain things in the game could be sped up or costs lowered? I dont…
  • DeadCaptain -

Replied to the thread Background sound.

Thats why I ask for an option to mute it without mute effects. I want to hear events like missiles, anti air action, or notifications. Then, mute all sounds is not a solution.
  • last--ottoman -

Posted the thread City names.

Thread
    When we conquered a city why we are not able to change city name? will be an option to change city names?
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Opening Strategies.

Like (Post)
    My opening strategy is build a strong economy first. Also build airports in all your cities, that way you can move troops around very quickly if you need to. Continue doing research the whole time. Ive seen some research theater defense at the very…
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread Opening Strategies.

My opening strategy is build a strong economy first. Also build airports in all your cities, that way you can move troops around very quickly if you need to. Continue doing research the whole time. Ive seen some research theater defense at the very…
  • scott steiner -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Can we classify CoN as e-sport?.

Like (Post)
    A very interesting thread. How would you go about it? Being a complex game with monetisation will definitely create an obstacle. This said we do have our Elite mode.... The other important part in this is wide spread of the game akin to LOL or World of…