Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I failed to understand why is the chart sheet not updated as per the standings and the winners are not given their rewards.. Any any one put some light into it
  • MasterofNone -

Replied to the thread CoNmunity Championship - December Sign ups.

I was under the impression that teh championship was of 6 months ..yet the winner is not declared and the prize has not been distributed..
  • MasterofNone -

Replied to the thread Breaking rules in dec championship.

Why is hasn't the last championship score and result been declared..?
  • claesrose -

• ross222 -

• MallahanJr -

Posted the thread Keyboard Shortcuts.

Thread
    Looking at wiki.conflictnations.com/Keyboard_Shortcuts, is it possible to get "+" and "-" added for zooming? I love the WASD movement and arrow keys left for units. Maybe up and down arrow for zoom?
  • Caminhante_BR -

Liked Caminhante_BR’s post in the thread Game must improve about some aspects.

Like (Post)
    After one month playing this game, id like to say what i feel about: 1 - Resources aren`'t enough. Players start the game almost empty to build and research anything. My suggestion is to double the resource production, creating a game with action and…
  • Fereyd -

Oh, you are right, i didn´t read it to the end :D so some globalsupermod should send a golden ICBM via Rome to enforce the Rules ^^
  • chrimisu -

Nope. sorry... It states in Dec - sign ups that the August rules apply. If you scroll down the thread you mentioned, you will find the updated rules. :) There it says clearly 3 day peace period for human players. Lets just assume they are human for now. :P
  • Fereyd -

Liked Seele07’s post in the thread Verbesserungsvorschläge Übersetzung.

Like (Post)
    Ein paar Vorschläge zu Gebäuden und Einheiten: 1. Armee Basis ist im Deutschen eigentlich nicht gebräuchlich, hier ist Kaserne die bessere Wahl 2. Flugplatz wird im Deutschen mehr für einen zivilen Landeplatz kleinerer Größe verwendet, bei den…
  • Fereyd -

afaik, the peace rule for AI did nop apply in dec championship. @Dr. please clarify Edit: OK, after reading your Post again, It seems to me, hat you aren´t AI ;) Nevertheless: this is written in the Rules: Standard Rules: - The use of GOLD is…
  • chrimisu -

Replied to the thread Chat Alliance.

• chrimisu -

Liked Deckhead5’s post in the thread Chat Alliance.

Like (Post)
    I beleive, Chrimisu, that he is referring to the ingame chat for alliances not the public game diplomacy tab. :)
  • scott steiner -

Liked Caminhante_BR’s post in the thread Game must improve about some aspects.

Like (Post)
    After one month playing this game, id like to say what i feel about: 1 - Resources aren`'t enough. Players start the game almost empty to build and research anything. My suggestion is to double the resource production, creating a game with action and…
  • Akumage -

Wrote a comment on lil_Gpig’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You on CoN Discord?
  • lil_Gpig -

Replied to the thread Championship questions.

Thanks for the response! I did in fact check both, notifications and conversations, I have seen that on the forum before. Unfortunately, I never received the game info. :( Hopefully the devs or community leads get back to me soon and I may have a…
  • Akumage -

@lil_Gpig at the top of this webpage, you should see your profile picture, username, notifications, and conversations. That conversations is what Dr. Lep sends the game ID and password through. I recommend that you go ahead and join even if you're late.…
  • Deckhead5 -

Replied to the thread Chat Alliance.

I beleive, Chrimisu, that he is referring to the ingame chat for alliances not the public game diplomacy tab. :)
  • Caminhante_BR -

Posted the thread Game must improve about some aspects.

Thread
  • lil_Gpig -

Hello community, I am trying to find out what happened, I had submitted my entry in sign up thread and recieved confirmation: Quote from Dr. Leiprechan: “I saw your sign ups :P @Maximilianvs @lil_Gpig Dr. Leipreachán Community Support Dr.…