Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from WalterChang: “Apparently not. And what was your point?I'm not trying to argue with you for the sake of it, but the thing about Sentinel Islanders buying a nuclear submarine wasn't a point. Regardless of the level of industrial and…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Exras on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Umm, no thanks, what? What was the offer?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Exras -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    No thanks
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Private Games.

Thread
    My Question from discord, which I post here for discussion People ask for private games quite a bit. CoW has done it but not CoN. Dorado could, in theory, provide this service no? Let’s say a single server for CoN cost $15USD to run for a period of…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... ” Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... Quote…
  • WalterChang -

It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world use military tech that they…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Considering the power of missile subs, it would be great to get an alert when a naval contact is found via sonar or radar for that matter. If you send out naval patrol planes or any plane with a…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Considering the power of missile subs, it would be great to get an alert when a naval contact is found via sonar or radar for that matter. If you send out naval patrol planes or any plane with a radar, or set up subs and ships…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “It happens all the time, surely? Most countries don't develop their own military hardware, in fact. The UK has just bought a load of F-35s off the USA, and they didn't contribute to the development, I don't think. Turkey got…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Myanmar News Article.

Quote from Tifo_14: “Would've been an all-time meme if the player's name was Aung San Soo Kyi... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…235e7ee85b9df19681aaf1ddd ” Or maybe Win Myint . But whatever ....the coup is the main thing
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Tifo_14’s post in the thread Myanmar News Article.

Like (Post)
    Would've been an all-time meme if the player's name was Aung San Soo Kyi... forum.conflictnations.com/inde…235e7ee85b9df19681aaf1ddd
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread Doomsday map.

I like Apocalypse a lot . It is very much similar just except for the gold . But this is not CoW, it is CoN and it must be unique in its own way .
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

no no it is a terrible idea to disable trade ! How will you get immediate resources when you're at war and need to produce a specific building or unit but don't have the resources? I won't really like to wait for hours for that .
  • Kalrakh -

Posted the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

Thread
    Special Forces are not supposed to have radar signature, yet AWACs can detect them, if they are air assaulting. Is this a bug or a feature? Nothing in the game indicates, that this is supposed to happen.
  • WalterChang -

It happens all the time, surely? Most countries don't develop their own military hardware, in fact. The UK has just bought a load of F-35s off the USA, and they didn't contribute to the development, I don't think. Turkey got into a row with the USA…