Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Kills Not Coming Up In Articles.

Ive had it too and not even in log. Like recently can tell via ASF radar have a mixed inf/hard stack. Send in 1 CM....nothin.. 2nd CM nothing. Strike remaining stack and get just 1 towed artillery show up as kill despite whole stack gone. So either: …
  • A_Talking_Crab -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!.

Like (Post)
    On Tuesdays, I identify as a Salmon. Why? So I can do the Salmon dance, that's why. youtube.com/watch?v=70zyYxsiZzA youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Best Country To Play as, Let's Hear It (WW3).

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “I heard Kazakhstan is a popular country to play as in WWIII if you do not play navy. There are a handful of AI countries to take over and it is isolated to a degree. ” I am currently in a WW3 game as…
  • A_Talking_Crab -

Liked Anna Jija’s post in the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

Like (Post)
    There is no debate regarding the territory of Ukraine, including the Donbass and Crimea regions.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

Like (Post)
    yes when it comes to improving your kill statistic then this maps aucks. Because if you look at thus feom a statistic point of view from list od active players there are 50% I cannot conquer/kill. But i can imagine that this map has potential for…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked PrinceofHonor’s post in the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

Like (Post)
    This topic is being closed please do not create another topic on this issue. As this issue is very sensitive we aren't allowing it to be discussed.
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

Like (Post)
    My thoughts on Ukraine? - Absolutely nobody could have expected an Invasion a Special Military Operation in Ukraine out of all places looks back at the Annexation of Crimea almost a decade ago "Absolutely nobody I tell you" Which side do you support? -…
  • Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from LastLiving: “Tbh I just use all units as intended, I'm not creative enough to think of something else ” so you use... heavies? edit: 600th post yay :) ” I said I use all units as intended, not that I use all units.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

This topic is being closed please do not create another topic on this issue. As this issue is very sensitive we aren't allowing it to be discussed.
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Kills Not Coming Up In Articles.

Let me do some testing on this and get back to you after I have more data.
  • Perfect Pablo -

Posted the thread Kills Not Coming Up In Articles.

Thread
    Basically, I was playing WW3 as Saudi and I had a 2 stack of Naval Aircraft Patrolling and I see an unknown radar contact. It is Australian (I am at war with them) so I send my 5 stack of planes over to take it out. I first scout it out and see it is a…
  • Eren Yeager -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

Like (Post)
    My thoughts on Ukraine? - Absolutely nobody could have expected an Invasion a Special Military Operation in Ukraine out of all places looks back at the Annexation of Crimea almost a decade ago "Absolutely nobody I tell you" Which side do you support? -…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Red vs. blue victory rewards.

yes when it comes to improving your kill statistic then this maps aucks. Because if you look at thus feom a statistic point of view from list od active players there are 50% I cannot conquer/kill. But i can imagine that this map has potential for…
  • Sgniappo -

played 3 games, and they were all like this. in one of those as of day 3 there were 2 people active out of 70. this has been a growing issue for a long time in all maps, but in RvB it's a tragedy. if anything sets the end of this game, it's the…
  • caliwil78 -

Wrote a comment on caliwil78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Beautiful Charoite Ring for women in india

Gemstone Ring is the most renowned accessory that any gem lover picks up. Wearing a stunning crystal ring enhances your personality and keeps you safe for the healing purpose. Adding a Charoite ring to your…
  • caliwil78 -

Wrote a comment on caliwil78’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi, I am cali wil. I have been working as a product manager at Rananjay Exports for more than five years. Rananjay Exports is a worldwide manufacturing and wholesaling company based in India that deals in charoite ring and other 200 plus varieties of…
  • LastLiving -

• kurtvonstein -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Pronouns, Pronouns, Pronouns!.

Like (Post)
    On Tuesdays, I identify as a Salmon. Why? So I can do the Salmon dance, that's why. youtube.com/watch?v=70zyYxsiZzA youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E
  • kurtvonstein -

• LastLiving -

Replied to the thread Let’s Talk about Ukraine.

1. I mean the war on Ukraine was inevitable ever since the fall of the Soviet Union. The Russians would not stand around and watch their former territory go to the west, no, they are going to fight back. From a Russian angle, you can see a reason why…