Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Espionage on research shows double entries..

i think that when clik on ikon it write what
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread Australia.

Quote from Stanley_C: “Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes? ” 1) playing for Australia with mighty navy you are sea king :), so all near…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Stanley_C: “Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes? ” Researching Aircraftcarriers is something I'd consider mid or lategame, when…
  • Stanley_C -

Sorry for the large amount of questions. This is the last one. Should I research aircraft carriers, or are they useless units for niche purposes?
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Espionage on research shows double entries..

Thread
    Hi, it happened to me once, that I saw 2 nations researhcing the same technology on the same lvl...so i thoguht...ok thats a coincidence. But now I had it again. So I think this must be some programming error. game: 2802364, day 19 greece is…
  • Hungryzombie -

Replied to the thread Mighty Eagels is Recruiting.

• Oceanhawk -

Posted the thread Alternative Modern RP - Africa/Asia.

Thread
    INTRODUCTION This game is a Geopolitical Roleplay Game. The objective is to create a realistic environment in which each player can play as the leader of their designated country and to consider the long reaching implications of their actions not only…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Stanley_C: “@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage? ” 1. I…
  • Stanley_C -

@Teburu Thanks for all your help How do have a naval unit guard a infantry transport unit when assaulting a harbor? Second, which (relatively weak)countries should I attack first as Australia for a tactical advantage?
  • Teburu -

@Stanley_C wouldnt bother with corvetts at all unless is some niche situations. For navy destroyers and frigs are a nice combo, but early on (until like day 15) i‘d focus only on teching up frigs since theyre cheaper to produce and having the range…
  • Stanley_C -

Quote from Raf: “Australia is naval forces country. Build huge navy and it will make you happy :) Carrier can be build in mostly scenarios on day 30-35 earliest , till this date all real competitions will be finished already. In current game's reality…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

it is about who is enemy if i know that i have it one on start i most make way that go SF and for oficier he is stronger ASF and ASF need airport and dont destroy enemy airport ..
  • Raf -

Australia is naval forces country. Build huge navy and it will make you happy :) Carrier can be build in mostly scenarios on day 30-35 earliest , till this date all real competitions will be finished already. In current game's reality carrier is just…
  • Stanley_C -

Posted the thread Australia.

Thread
    Hi, I've just start a 4x game with Australia. I've parked my air sup fighters at Sydney(initially) but then I realized that New Zealand is still to far for me to attack with air units! Does that mean that Australia as an air power basically has to rely…
  • Ch. Imperator -

Posted the thread No Stat Updates.

Thread
    Hello, I'm experiencing a problem where my battle statistics like Casualties and Defeat numbers aren't updating. Its been like this for 2-3 days now, I'm almost certain it's a -bug/problem on my end- and I'm asking for help to fix it.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Question about a strategy.

kalrakh.. agree on ASF. especially on Flashpoint start with 1 and have airbase and easy to build. first few days pair asg with a gunships as game is limited to neighboring countries... stack a asf and gunship and basically have a short range heavy…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Question about a strategy.

Like (Post)
    What ever strategy I play, ASF are always on of the first units I research and produce, they counter SF and chopper builds and also can freck people who are stupid enough to use single infantries or even single tanks. :D They can also be used for…
  • Germanico -

Liked kaczydziobek/Vukol’s post in the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

Like (Post)
    Hejka używajcie Google Translator, przy okazji nauczycie się angielskiego (Hi guys, use Google Translator, you'll also learn English) translate.google.com/
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread the usm or united states military is recriuting.

unfornuatly i have received bad news today my coputer is dying and can nlonger lead my alliance please contact ajr2424 to apply to alliance
  • Ghostops223 -

Wrote a comment on Ghostops223’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I spent 9.99 for 30,000 gold and received nothing. What now ?