Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Monar -

Replied to a comment by Telerik on Monar’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Thanks, though have my own alliance ;)
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT.

Quote from Sima: “Supercharged, half-cyborg, teleporting National Guard FTW!!! ” national guard season unit and I will have to get sc on the spot.
  • Hancock -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    Pitty. I loved the dead they way they are. They re actually onyl scary for players with inf spam strategy. My tank destroyers loved those guys.... I also appreciated that they were fast and agressive. Which made it a valid strategy to zombiefy a player…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    Pitty. I loved the dead they way they are. They re actually onyl scary for players with inf spam strategy. My tank destroyers loved those guys.... I also appreciated that they were fast and agressive. Which made it a valid strategy to zombiefy a player…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

• Telerik -

Buyan-M-class small corvette (pr 21631) . Full package in small ship . Rockets and active anti air . Cheap and deadly .
  • Germanico -

It’s not live yet guys - coming tomorrow....
  • Hancock -

Liked LtGen’s post in the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

Like (Post)
    Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately. I love CON. It’s a wonderfully designed game with lots of delicate balances woven into an intricate economic, diplomatic, and combined arms military simulation.As a former senior military…
  • Efreet -

About Blood & Oil... Oh no, water pistols again. :P You know. Better to give them 10 HP, but leave stealth. There's no reason why they should be tough (low on supplies, lack of equipment, poor vehicles ). 5/5 gunship squad + single drone should be able…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from Teburu: “:D now i can brag about having fought zombies at peak strenght and winning ” Back when I was young Zombies were Zombies.. we fought them uphill both ways ;)
  • Sima -

Replied to the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

@LtGen Thank you so much for sharing. Very insightful stuff. Thank you for supporting the game we all love.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked abdul_the_brave’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129) - COMING TOMORROW.

Like (Post)
    can u inform us before the fix ? now my enemy will lose 2 cities as my running ngs will catch them now lol.
  • Sima -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

Like (Post)
    Please be aware I will need to close this thread if it turns into a gold rant or “change business model” rant. So no, we will not limit resources or such. As stated time and again.
  • Sima -

Liked LtGen’s post in the thread Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately..

Like (Post)
    For some, gold use is not part of their CON game, so I will spend a moment to summarize the ways I have been using old in the game. This is not exhaustive or particularly creative study, just what I found to be useful and a few lessons learned (I would…
  • Sima -

Like (Post)
    Confession of a Gold User – How to use gold appropriately. I love CON. It’s a wonderfully designed game with lots of delicate balances woven into an intricate economic, diplomatic, and combined arms military simulation.As a former senior military…
  • abdul_the_brave -

can u inform us before the fix ? now my enemy will lose 2 cities as my running ngs will catch them now lol.
  • Sima -

Supercharged, half-cyborg, teleporting National Guard FTW!!!
  • Sima -

Quote from laurenti: “-_- Im not understanding but whatever I will smile and say "YAY :)" ” Chosen and Zombies will be easier to deal with. :)
  • Buckeyechamp -

Anyone else stuck not being able to reload game with hotfix. got some connection popups then another one saying Servers restarting. Of course in an active active ;(
  • Robert Ilenfeld -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    is game 2.944,992 down for i get stuck at loading screen?