Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASONS 7 ELITE UNIT: SEVENTH SEAS, SEA MONSTER; STEALTH BATTLESHIP.

Quote from Capt_Rodgers: “I generally like idea of battleships as Elite units so I would be definitelly for it. Also these ships might ballance high ranking Elite naval officer paired with max out cruiser task force which is almost uncounterable for…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Fire control settings.

Quote from OriginalSwift: “+1 for this feature. I think it would be very useful for me to have a "fire at will" setting as well as "aggressive". Both have their use cases indeed. I'm currently playing a game where I'm considering how to defend large…
  • rntongo -

Replied to the thread Game lost my gold coins.

This is more descriptive. I am honestly angry cause why would I spend money. I literally saw it happen infront of my eyes
  • Terenzio- -

Posted the thread Railgun not unlocked....

Thread
    So I'm not sure if it's a glitch or it's meant to be this way but I got 1047 Season points during season 6 and I didn't unlock the Rail Gun. I have Security Council so I don't understand why it still tells me I need a Season 4 badge if, during season 6,…
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread premium account and other bug in many map.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “no one will respond...i adressed these issues a 100 times...and my premium will not be renewed till premium features get a rework... ” if is like da it is posible say that owner of game lie when sell premium becose …
  • Capt_Rodgers -

Replied to the thread SEASONS 7 ELITE UNIT: SEVENTH SEAS, SEA MONSTER; STEALTH BATTLESHIP.

I generally like idea of battleships as Elite units so I would be definitelly for it. Also these ships might ballance high ranking Elite naval officer paired with max out cruiser task force which is almost uncounterable for lover level as me. Anyway is…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Game lost my gold coins.

I really admire your dedication to not only posting this twice, but even wording differently on the second try!
  • rntongo -

Posted the thread Game lost my gold coins.

Thread
    So I was at level 3 for Mig23 flogger for about a day and decided I couldnt wait with about 5hours left. So I sped up research using 1950 gold coins. After that I immediately went to Mig 29 fulcrum level 4. I sped it up all the way from start to end. It…
  • rntongo -

Posted the thread Game ate my gold coins.

Thread
    So I wanted to speed up my research for the air superiority fighters. I spent roughly 1900 gold coins on speeding up engine replacement level 3 for the MIG 23 flogger. Then I spent several installments of gold coins I would say about 1950 *3 or 4 to…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “I still don’t understand what the “weapons” are. Do you deploy them? And what is the damage and cost of this unit? ” You're not thinking like a Kranzegrad. Kranz is into realism and the pictures better damn well be…
  • Colonel Waffles -

I still don’t understand what the “weapons” are. Do you deploy them? And what is the damage and cost of this unit?
  • kurtvonstein -

no one will respond...i adressed these issues a 100 times...and my premium will not be renewed till premium features get a rework...
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Andilek7319’s post in the thread premium account and other bug in many map.

Like (Post)
    by the way becose may my english is wery bad i write twice one my language and england too 1) agresive mode in many situation not reflekt enemy force in radius many time is happens that artilery arrive at place where is enemy .. some…
  • kurtvonstein -

why not just have the hand of god? Instant death of an enemy unit...cost 3000 Gold.
  • Wolfsake -

Wrote a comment on Wolfsake’s wall.

Wall Comment
    You guys have ruined the RISING TIDES game. THE CHOSEN pop up 30 to 40 times every day in the end game. And within minutes they are driving their trucks and conquering territories. All of a player's resources are in the red. It's simply overwhelming.
  • Andilek7319 -

ok why not reseach limit day 200 .. recruit limit on tier 1 0 on tier 2 0 on tier 3 1
  • Andilek7319 -

be briliant if agresive status work how work in historty (like not unit with agresive status ride almost at target or directly in target i make thread aboiut this many feature in last day with isnt work properly in selection bug…
  • Andilek7319 -

seriously can you somebody from meber of game team respond for more specificaly i start test with all air foirce : bomber not engage with ground unit if be in patrol that is wrong some elite bomber : with nvala force i try almost…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

I have these bugs too. Add to that ASW radar does not work at all.
  • OriginalSwift -

+1 for this feature. I think it would be very useful for me to have a "fire at will" setting as well as "aggressive". Both have their use cases indeed. I'm currently playing a game where I'm considering how to defend large swathes of waters whilst I'm…