Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sgniappo -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

be aware: if (or should i say 'when'?) you nerf them, i'll be mad.
  • Sgniappo -

Posted the thread The automatic 'fastest' route?.

Thread
    is it my impression, or the route calculator doesn't choose the fastest, but the shortest route? I tested it multiple times. Just now, a frigate on the US west coast, you tell it to go to the east coast. The route chosen automatically takes the frigate…
  • TJTantan -

Replied to the thread How to connect my game account and my forum account?.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “@Dealer of Death you cant imagine how many games and kills you must do to cleN up your statistic, after you find yourself in a game with a massive golder.... Its frustrating... ” Last time I checked, the AI doesn't use Gold
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked bobqz’s post in the thread How much does skill matter?.

Like (Post)
    I am like you Buck, I can't devote that much time. I had 3 going at once and one was a 4x . I was glad when they all finished. It becomes too much like a job and not a joy.
  • kurtvonstein -

@Dealer of Death you cant imagine how many games and kills you must do to cleN up your statistic, after you find yourself in a game with a massive golder.... Its frustrating...
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Killiam07: “wasn’t ai i was talking about, but ok, what was your highest k/d ratio ever ” well my K/D ratio of live opponents is about 10 - 1 yours appear around 1 - 1 (thus why if you did kill 55k casualties…
  • DOA70 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Fighing Inactivity ...again.

Like (Post)
    Agree so many games and seeing peoples ranks (high) compared to success (low) in regards to win pct anf K/D; prov won/loss etc. People are playing 40 games at a time hoping something will stick to the wall and get rank 150 because they "play" 1000…
  • Sgniappo -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Max level ICBM vs Max level Theater Defense System.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobqz: “TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense. ” I have built them and used them. I have built them and not used them. I have not built them, and boy, did I ever…
  • Sgniappo -

Replied to the thread Max level ICBM vs Max level Theater Defense System.

me, as always, map dependent. on apocalypse / RvB, they are part of my standard technology path. the general tendency is for people to rush nuke subs, so you keep an eye for those ports and around day 20 a) take ports out b) build TDs c) build NPPs,…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Replied to the thread Battleground USA.

• Hydralysk -

Go to the CON main page. Select the 'Alliance' tab. Follow the instructions. Or you could just check the wiki.
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Yes, I have, but I'm not exactly sure how one goes about doing that.
  • Hydralysk -

• Hydralysk -

Quote from bobqz: “TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense. ” I have built them and used them. I have built them and not used them. I have not built them, and boy, did I ever…
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Back to the original topic/purpose. Does anyone want to give the curent version a quick test-drive? I'm hoppng for a little user-interface feedback and for finding some of the install/run surprises (there are always surprises) sooner rather than later
  • bobqz -

TDS is dang expensive. I have them and they have worked , but i always wonder if it was really worth the expense.
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “. . . Idea for @KFGauss make it an online webserver Executavle so the code does not run on the client. This way people can test and you keep your intelelectural property... ” I've had that thought too. I could fumble through…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

• MichiganUSA -

Now follows bobqz.

Follow