Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Corporal Marino -

Liked Aquela’s post in the thread SEASON 8 UPDATE NEWS.

Like (Post)
    1652971895_news_images_24052.png
    Commanders! We have reached one of the final hurdles in our development cycle for the next Seasonal Unit, and now it is time that we share some details on the behind-the-scenes progress. The Team is very excited to…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Like (Post)
    Commanders! We have reached one of the final hurdles in our development cycle for the next Seasonal Unit, and now it is time that we share some details on the behind-the-scenes progress. The Team is very excited to…
  • Teburu -

Like (Post)
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread STRIKE FIGHTER UPDATE 170405.

Modern IADs and Aircraft can target aircraft for 100s of miles thus why the use of drones / stealth aircraft. its not 1970 anymore. If US were to be active in Ukraine the A10s would be useless due to Russias S400 systems. Which can even target stealth…
  • Hydralysk -

message-editor%2F1603460346552-_dsc4823-2.jpg "Such is the resurgence of the A-10, that a new Common Fleet Initiative is planned to keep the type in service and credible out towards 2035. Central to the upgrades for the A-10 is the need to be
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from ewinner: “Is that why they don't get shot down and the Army is begging the Air Force to keep them in service? uh ” Because they only come in when all enemy aircraft have been eliminated and/or no-fly zone imposed. And its congress holding…
  • Second Cannae -

Like (Post)
  • Aquela -

Posted the thread SEASON 8 UPDATE NEWS.

Thread
  • ewinner -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Stack Labels.

Like (Post)
    Change the labeling for unit stacks. By size and environment (Hidden Content) Change the stack type to reflect the type which has the largest number of elements in the stack. (Hidden Content) youtu.be/xwxkq2Svc_A?t=573
  • ewinner -

Liked xXWolfXx’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    Okay gonna kindly ask everybody to move away from insulting each other and get back onto the topic of this thread :D
  • ewinner -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    It absolutely blows my mind how many times I see this stupidity. Reward me for playing less, or penalize those who spend more time on the game. Just another sad Dorado should tailor the game to me and my playstyle
  • ewinner -

Liked ahuman’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    No. First of all, this hinders your ability to defend from an attack, which is obviously terrible and makes a lot of gameplay useless (ASFs when?). If counterattacks can only be made once every 6 hours, that is terrible for you as the player being…
  • ewinner -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    "maybe dont post on here and spend time on game. you seem here quite often??" Well I appreciate the attempt to resolve the issue, misguided as it is. "So you want to be rewarded for being a lazy player?" So you want to be rewarded for being a obsessive…
  • ewinner -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Limited Order Execution.

Like (Post)
    Currently, players who can spend the most time with CON have a major advantage over those who have lives outside of the game. The more time you can devote to being in the game, the more opportunities you have over those with limited access. How…
  • ewinner -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread AI for Player Defense.

Like (Post)
    "By the time you got there it would be too late;..." Maybe, or maybe instead they arrive in time and concentrated strength to save the day. It all depends on the situation, but my guess is that it would probably be better than just leaving the provinces…
  • ewinner -

Is that why they don't get shot down and the Army is begging the Air Force to keep them in service? uh
  • PrinceofHonor -

Replied to the thread Rank 1, Recruit ?!?!?.

This appears to be a temp display glitch.
  • Ballistic missiles are normally targets at cities because of there great damage to building but firing a ballistic missile at a territory that was just conquered can work wonders especially when there is a decent stack that just took the land. Elite…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Replied to the thread Kills Not Coming Up In Articles.

Yeah, I just had this issue as well, destroyed 7 infantry and one 3 recon vehicles but only one showed up in news
  • Invisible_Nukes -

Wrote a comment on Tifo_14’s wall.

Wall Comment
    There is a way to trade
    Since every order after the ai order at the beggining is made by someone else you know that hey asre made by other players. so suppose you made an order for 10000 supplies for 10 each right your deal would appear on the market and…