Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You can play flashpoint, that is basically sandbox after a few days. And you also can play Alliance Challenges against other alliances, which are one alliance against an other. To make an alliance you have to be SC.
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Increase British Cities.

Quote from bobqz: “When I have played as a Korea before,the other one always attacks me and we both get weaker because of it. Defeat soon followed for both of us. It seems like you can’t reason with some people. A unified Korea would stand a better…
  • bobqz -

When I have played as a Korea before,the other one always attacks me and we both get weaker because of it. Defeat soon followed for both of us. It seems like you can’t reason with some people. A unified Korea would stand a better chance even if just in…
  • bobqz -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Dracula: “It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most…
  • potaytow -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread A few suggestions:.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “From the BIG GUY: Request withdrawn. <---- see link ” But what if there would be a button that would say "don't show this message again for the next 20 minutes" or "don't show this message ever again". @Germanico, would…
  • potaytow -

Replied to the thread A few suggestions:.

Quote from kurtvonstein: “what do you mean with hard work? Did you use gold to sabotage yourself? ” No lol. What I mean is by earning 4000 something gold just end up misclicking some button that requires gold and then you lose a substantial amount of it.
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from SAITAM78: “And Yes! I am Level 102 in CoW... : ) Love that game and REALLY love that in CoN resource production is much more and issue than in CoW. I agree that they should be KEY for expansion, just as they are in real life. ” i stoped…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread A few suggestions:.

what do you mean with hard work? Did you use gold to sabotage yourself?
  • Dod, you didn't get the memo? You are on triple secret probation now. Hence your game list restriction.
  • kurtvonstein -

still Japan suck after day 8 you have not real expensiob area. If you have done kores and phillipines you have like 21 cities..you walk ages to cross the barren massive chinese landmass to get to the sweet spot in Afghanistan and further on the iraque…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Sure enough the ingame ignore button ia not enough...
    Do you actuallynstill play the game? Cant find you i an open round
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to a comment by Crux1412 on kurtvonstein’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Poor boy this is over two years ago i cant even remember what i haf for breakfast...but sure as hell if i promised the zombies will feast on you I kept this promise.

Btw thise were the times were zombies were still the real scary thing and not…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2106.15.

achso naja sagen wir mal so Artillerie sInd keine Versorgungseinheiten. Das ist ein eigener Armeezweig. Sollte man auch von radR und luftabwehr trennen...so als Sammelbecken... Naval awacs only wäre ja ohne support.
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Rogue state.

there is a limit to war penalty tho max at -25 (i know it isn't even number, scream to dorado)
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Rogue state.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Too much enemies... 1x enemy nations is -2 moral point. 15x enemy nation makes -30 moral point. ” How do you know how much enemies he has? ” Oops, i forget added 'Example' word in message.
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Well, that's not that unbalanced, because conquered city's base production is just 25% of the production of a homeland city and additionally have lower moral, so Japans economic win from…
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Well, that's not that unbalanced, because conquered city's base production is just 25% of the production of a homeland city and additionally have lower moral,…
  • potaytow -

Liked TheNinjaa’s post in the thread Request withdrawn..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Germanico: “For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out…
  • potaytow -

Replied to the thread Request withdrawn..

Quote from Germanico: “For everyone's convenience I'll reiterate my answer to this repeatedly asked question: If we'd ask for confirmation for every gold transaction it would be massively detrimental to our gold-spending players who often dish out…
  • Nrb1000 -

Replied to the thread Report a player - Server: 4056210.

Quote from Danny Python: “Dear CoN Support team, I write this letter to inform you that there's have been a cheater who might hacking to get unlimited gold, information as follows: Server: 4056210 - World War 3 (4x speed) Reported player:…