Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Playing the Philippines in Rising Tides(normal).

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vincenator: “Quote from Teburu: “well since having navy as island nation is basically a nobrainer i wouldnt really focus to much on other units that require the same combination (comp+elek) since this way there'll be more for the ships :D
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread When is WWZ gamemode coming back?.

It was around last time for a very long time... so long that some players (me included) complained a bit so they brought Rising Tides back. So I don't know when it's coming back, but it won't be for a very long time.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread way to speed up the game without gold?.

Like (Post)
    Good old 4X never fails to, well, quadruple the speed of play.
  • 737373elj -

Liked HulkHogann’s post in the thread Unlock elite heli?.

Like (Post)
    Hi Is there a way to unlock this from season 2?
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Unlock elite heli?.

Like (Post)
    Currently, there is no way besides having had sec council then, but it may be brought back in a later season.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Alat Urka’s post in the thread Where is your nick from?.

Like (Post)
    Deformation of alaturka (Turkish style) :)
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Questions on special forces.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “but couldnt that opponents planes just shoot your airborne down before they made it to airport and deployed? ” Of course, and that, along with their overall combat weakness, is what makes airborne terrible at taking down…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Questions on special forces.

Like (Post)
    but couldnt that opponents planes just shoot your airborne down before they made it to airport and deployed?
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Questions on special forces.

Like (Post)
    Quote from machforce9: “doing this is the best use of special forces in my opinion ” Quote from PerigeeNil: “I just did this multiple times in my previous game, in fact. ” Indeed; it is most definitely a superb utilization of an excellently elite…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread SERVERS STABILIZING.

Like (Post)
    well the server was down so no one would be able to access those games on that server ... not like other players had an advantage over you.
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread way to speed up the game without gold?.

Good old 4X never fails to, well, quadruple the speed of play.
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread Unlock elite heli?.

Currently, there is no way besides having had sec council then, but it may be brought back in a later season.
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread Playing the Philippines in Rising Tides(normal).

Quote from Vincenator: “Quote from Teburu: “well since having navy as island nation is basically a nobrainer i wouldnt really focus to much on other units that require the same combination (comp+elek) since this way there'll be more for the ships :D
  • Stratieon -

Liked SummerRai’s post in the thread SERVERS STABILIZING.

Like (Post)
    Well, the server goes down just when I was counter attacking. And Since it went down 4 am and I hanged around for 3 more hours before going to bed still can't play (except for 3 minutes I can log back on and see my attacking force was all killed because…
  • Stratieon -

Liked skavan’s post in the thread SERVERS STABILIZING.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “well the server was down so no one would be able to access those games on that server ... not like other players had an advantage over you. ” Not the case. For an extended period, some players had access to some games.
  • Stratieon -

Liked Alat Urka’s post in the thread Where is your nick from?.

Like (Post)
    Deformation of alaturka (Turkish style) :)
  • Vincenator -

Posted the thread When is WWZ gamemode coming back?.

Thread
    As title said.
  • SummerRai -

Replied to the thread SERVERS STABILIZING.

Well, the server goes down just when I was counter attacking. And Since it went down 4 am and I hanged around for 3 more hours before going to bed still can't play (except for 3 minutes I can log back on and see my attacking force was all killed because…
  • Vincenator -

Replied to the thread Playing the Philippines in Rising Tides(normal).

Quote from Teburu: “well since having navy as island nation is basically a nobrainer i wouldnt really focus to much on other units that require the same combination (comp+elek) since this way there'll be more for the ships :D either strikefighters or…