Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32.

You can't even create a map for whole US, there's hudge time difference east to west. Btw if I remember they said they already tried similar and the answer was no CoN is not that kind of rts game.
  • Zemunelo -

Replied to the thread Superfast evening maps x10 or ultrafast weekend maps x16/x32.

Did you really said we can all play the same map in the evening in America, Asia and Europe? Everyone in their "evening" time after work and before we go to sleep? And then we pause the game till the next evening? Everywhere in the evening but in…
  • As I said airforce is already dominant in game if you compare it to ground. Against navy not enough as should be. To balance the game they made planes fragile so if you aren't careful you loose them easely. But they heal quickly and move fast. With…
  • Yeah, it's probably a design to make them a bit weaker, however in real life this is how it works, airforce is the king, just look at US military strategy, first they do is to "close the sky", like in Lybia war, then bomb everything from above and ground…
  • Seroslav -

Posted the thread Issue with only 3 last days of newspaper loading on mobile.

Thread
    I've checked it through mobile app and game opened in web browser, in both in newspaper loaded only last 3 days, so I was unable there to see the previous one. As it was same on app and browser, I guess it's not an issue with my mobile or app but…
  • Seroslav -

Quote from Zemunelo: “CoN is not rts it is a grand strategy game. It is supposed to be played slowly to plan your strategy. It can't be click fest. ” CoN is very different in x1 and x4 forms and for sure it would be different in x10 or more…
  • Dylan.com -

Replied to the thread My tactics.

mosquitomoe of course I have an alliance, and they are always active, also I have good diplomacy too.
  • Dylan.com -

dealer of death, lol just I fight with 6 countries and win lol.
  • Isn't airforce already enough op in game? I mean if a player focus on eg strikes and asf (in production and upgrades) he can have a lot of them early on. Like 30 planes on day 15. Even more but maybe he will build some ground. 30 planes is a lot at day…
  • Dylan.com -

Replied to the thread Re-Introduction of Edge Of Extinction.

Quote from jct_it: “Xin chào cộng đồng diễn đàn! Đã lâu rồi không có ai trong số các bạn nhìn thấy tôi ở đây nhưng tôi chỉ muốn gửi một chút quảng cáo và thông tin về những gì tôi đã làm. Kể từ…
  • The lack of control is a designed weakness, because otherwise it would be quite hard to estimate their refueling period and time is with your nuke or striker attack :) How ever, you have still a little bit control, though it is quite resource costly. :D
  • Dylan.com -

Posted the thread Why can't chat in discord?.

Thread
    When I click discord of conflict of nation, and I saw the sentence" you don't have permission to chat" But why? I think conflict of nation discord is where people can chat and share. But why we can't chat in discord? I think it will be better if I, or…
  • Zemunelo -

CoN is not rts it is a grand strategy game. It is supposed to be played slowly to plan your strategy. It can't be click fest. It can't be "only evening" because we live in different parts of the world. So if it is "only evening" event third of players…
  • Orion401 -

Liked Seroslav’s post in the thread changes to the game that I feel should be implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Orion401: “ 2) put a harbour on that germany/denmark island (dont want to make naval infantry just to capture that every game) 6) give certain naval units low radar signature, higher level units = low radar signature (at the moment in the…
  • Orion401 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread changes to the game that I feel should be implemented.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “While i normally would agree with most of that, I'll have to disagree on principle with everything you said because "I'm [insert stats] so i know what im talking about" is a really silly way to try and give credit to what you're…
  • Orion401 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread changes to the game that I feel should be implemented.

Like (Post)
    While i normally would agree with most of that, I'll have to disagree on principle with everything you said because "I'm [insert stats] so i know what im talking about" is a really silly way to try and give credit to what you're saying
  • Dylan.com -

It will be interesting. Those who don't act will lose soon!
  • In 2018 playing Call of War I was proposing faster games, when there where only x1 there. I was sure a lot of players will love faster ones and some will mostly just play them, as x1 for some are too slow and too boring. My idea however was to much…
  • Dylan.com -

Quote from Dylan.com: “Đôi khi, bạn cần một chiến thuật tốt để giành chiến thắng và giỏi trò chơi của mình, đây là chiến thuật của tôi. bên cạnh quốc gia mục tiêu của tôi. Tôi : | cũng có một số…