Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• VicBelle -

Wrote a comment on VicBelle’s wall.

Wall Comment
    CHEATING or bugs? In the game 3.407.217 have players cleary useing cheats or bugs are makeing they game easier. I was invaded by Australia with 2 navy - prnt.sc/ulg3as - no troops inside, just 5 corvets in each one. In the moment after they desapered…
  • Tameem Hasan -

Replied to the thread New Map is needed.

To Germanico, Thank you so much for replying me. we all are eagerly waiting for the new maps to be released. please release 4x version of those maps as well because to me, 1x map is boring. im playing this game only because of 4x version. thank you so
  • Bark Place -

Replied to the thread African Nations.

Facts. And if you had militaries taken from real life then countries like the USA would easy win. Now if both economies and militaries were based on real life then countries like the USA would be insane and just break the game.
  • Tameem Hasan -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    Gents - we are of course planning new maps. This said with the release of mobile we have to adjust all maps to conform to the new client. This is taking A LOT of time and effort (more than we initially anticipated) but rest assured we will in time have…
  • Bark Place -

Yeah. I think a fun thing would be an africa flashpoint. Maybe shake things up and put like half the new mobile people in and africa flashpoint and half in a europe flashpoint. africa is so underpowered in every other game mode that it would be fun to…
  • potato -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Can special force shot down AWACS?.

Like (Post)
    stack of ship also called task force
  • potato -

Replied to the thread Can special force shot down AWACS?.

• MrBookShelf -

• ahuman -

Replied to the thread Self Defense & Firearms Training: Why They Matter?.

and what does this have to do with the game? this is not a gun club and not many are from the us
  • potato -

Oh,the opposite player's name is displayed in this picture,is this allowed? If not,please tell me,I will modify it.
  • potato -

Posted the thread Can special force shot down AWACS?.

Thread
    One of my AWACS was shot down by invisible unit while on patrol. I checked notifications and found that AWACS "was defeated by 3rd task force" Task force?Seriously? And the same task force also engaged with my fighters
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Like (Post)
    A lovable topic. I have the arrogance to think i can have a say in it. I'll begin by separating "code of chivalry" from "moral standards". Codes may be arbitrary constructs made to shift the results of conflict. In order to not take any side in the…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “I don't think that it was ever considered as "morally unacceptable" to recycle an inactive ally. To the contrary, i think a lot of people would side against someone that would complain about it : "You should've warned, informed, or…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Playing the Game with a Code of Chivalry.

Quote from Opulon: “I don't think that it was ever considered as "morally unacceptable" to recycle an inactive ally. To the contrary, i think a lot of people would side against someone that would complain about it : "You should've warned, informed, or…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

The question is what countries will the Pacific map contain ? Will it contain the islands till Australia or it will be as far away as India ? Towards the East , will the American mainland be there ?
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked 737373elj’s post in the thread New game map idea.

Like (Post)
    It's definitely not the exact same idea, but it's being done somewhat I'm not shooting down the idea btw, I support this idea, I think it'll be very interesting
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    A Pacific War Map would be fun, with a heavy emphasis on navies.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    Gents - we are of course planning new maps. This said with the release of mobile we have to adjust all maps to conform to the new client. This is taking A LOT of time and effort (more than we initially anticipated) but rest assured we will in time have…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Rozne Eltobliv’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tameem Hasan: “Some numerous political event may introduce just like the map based on Kashmir political events, Europe+USA vs Russia+ China. taiwan crisis & many other realistic political events & situations. there should be a minimum level…
  • 737373elj -

Liked H0LMES’s post in the thread New Map is needed.

Like (Post)
    well, with the state of the US right now you could make a flashpoint type map with just central america and the US. talk about some serious insurgency.