Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Telerik -

Posted the thread Transfer GOLD.

Thread
    Probably this been discussed allready but ... I wish to transfer gold and reward a good alliance player in our alliance war . I was thinking instead of transfering oil or components to be able to send 1000 gold for example to a player who sucrifice and…
  • Telerik -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread TD's are trash and y'all know it.

Like (Post)
    They aren’t bad at all and fulfill their role. No changes planned. Closed
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread Gold Free Elite Matches Explained.

We Bulgaria 632AD play normal alliance wars 14 or 32 map(do not care about diskord and elitte blabla) . They are ranked(after some join player cap) and have ELO score for the alliance ranking .We do have so called gentleman agreement for ZERO GOLD but…
  • Telerik -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    hmm solid tho here's a few things: Quote from JesterTheBaka: “4. Strike Fighters and Air Superiority Fighters are NOT the same thing! I can't tell you how many times I've seen even veteran players use AS Fighters as a ground bombardment unit. It isn't…
  • Telerik -

Liked JesterTheBaka’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    Conflict of Nations: WWIII can be a bit of a daunting game for new players. There's a lot of depth, a lot to do, and not a lot of time to learn. The game itself doesn't offer a ton in the ways of tutorials, and while the forums can and do help with that,…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Quote from Teburu: “hmm solid tho here's a few things: Quote from JesterTheBaka: “4. Strike Fighters and Air Superiority Fighters are NOT the same thing! I can't tell you how many times I've seen even veteran players use AS Fighters as a ground…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    hmm solid tho here's a few things: Quote from JesterTheBaka: “4. Strike Fighters and Air Superiority Fighters are NOT the same thing! I can't tell you how many times I've seen even veteran players use AS Fighters as a ground bombardment unit. It isn't…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread How to end war with AI (without conquering their country).

If you are lucky, AI will offer you truce, after a while of not having any kind of conflict. But that can take day or even never happen, depends on your global reputation with that country. Though not insurgents, they will never offer peace.
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread How to end war with AI (without conquering their country).

Quote from Melcore_42: “Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Melcore_42: “Well, I am now making my final push to eliminate Greece. That brought me into border contact with different AI country (Serbia), and it immediately declared war on me. So I am now at war with 4 “countries”. Local Insurgency,…
  • Teburu -

• Zozo001 -

Liked JesterTheBaka’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    Conflict of Nations: WWIII can be a bit of a daunting game for new players. There's a lot of depth, a lot to do, and not a lot of time to learn. The game itself doesn't offer a ton in the ways of tutorials, and while the forums can and do help with that,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread 4 times speed Vol 2.

I got it, or else I wouldn't have said playing Zombie 4X is insane.
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Airport readiness error.

the spies theory explains nothing - damage still should've been posted to news. And there was enemy contact with rogues, this is not the issue.
  • 737373elj -

Liked ross222’s post in the thread A Handful of Tips For Brand-New Players.

Like (Post)
    1. Invading on day 1 is a terrible, terrible idea. I've been playing this game for months now, and I can say that every single time I've invaded an active player on Day 1, I've lost. More often than not, I even have more cities than my opponent and still…
  • 737373elj -

Like (Post)
  • ross222 -

1. Invading on day 1 is a terrible, terrible idea. I've been playing this game for months now, and I can say that every single time I've invaded an active player on Day 1, I've lost. More often than not, I even have more cities than my opponent and still…
  • ross222 -

Like (Post)
  • Buckeyechamp -

Posted the thread Chosen Command Center.

Thread
    1. How many Units does a Command center spawn per day? 2. How soon do they begin building after city is taken....notice chosen annexes. is this automatic? or 1 day to Annex.. 1 day to build then start spawning?? Have none near me but see them…
  • Germanico -

Like (Post)