Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gen.Thomas70 -

Wrote a comment on DoctorDR1’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Do I have to use a computer for alliance games or can I use my phone. I challenged another alliance and I told me to use my computer to start game.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2107.27.

Quote from Zozo001: “Slowest possible path is shown?? Is it not the fastest? ” I thought that was funny, but just CoN being CoN.
  • Geraschenko -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Quote from regulus.j4: “In a ww3 4x game, patrol of helis or NPAs are not automatically engaging surface vessels and transports. War diplo condition is active since we get hit by ship anti-air. Game no: 4124518 ” perhaps because the search for…
  • One_White_Wine -

Replied to the thread On the growth of morale in cities.

Hello! Thank you for your answer No, there are no victims of the population. I give an example of a city that for FOUR game days cannot rise to 35%: Distance to headquarters - -1, morale of neighboring units - -1, death of civilians - -4, in a war with…
  • Opulon -

Hello. 10 countries wars mean -20 malus. Natural lean for cities without bonus malus is 102. It means that for a city to have a lean limit of <25, there are other factors, including surrounding neighbors, distance to the capital and... the most…
  • -0- -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Opulon: “Pre mobile or Post mobile, Public games have always have been so easy to win ... I don't even understand how on the long term one may remain commited to victories when they have so little value. Sure, if it was hard to win, to the…
  • One_White_Wine -

And yes, I know that I broke the rules of the forum, I used obscene language several times. It doesn't matter to me, let this post be removed. When you will get this victory with the same difficulty as me, and then you will understand that you will not…
  • One_White_Wine -

I am a winner. I won! I have defeated their armies! I managed to play so that my losses and losses of the enemшies were 1 to 10. Oh, I forgot, I can not occupy and increase the morale of cities! Piece of ****!
  • regulus.j4 -

Replied to the thread Air patrol not engaging naval units.

Quote from Pyth0n: “I will assume these ships are frigates. Are the ships for sure in the blue patrol circle? Because maybe the patrol area is smaller than the AA Range. Not sure tho... ” No frigates, only cruisers and ground unit transport ships. …
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Like (Post)
    It's a very famous and simple opening move that is easy to counter, but tend to be spectacular against newbies because it grants quick victory. Therefore, it creates a "wow" effect : "you are so strong at chess", while it's basically the first thing…
  • One_White_Wine -

Posted the thread On the growth of morale in cities.

Thread
    I have no words, only obscene expressions!It so happened that two alliances of 5 people ONE declared war on me. As a result, I am at war with 10 countries. By some heavenly miracle, I managed to destabilize all 10 of them and destroy their armies. But…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread continent sugestion.

• kankenback -

Wrote a comment on kankenback’s wall.

Wall Comment
    KANKEN UK, Inc. runs over 50 UK Outfitters stores, over 100 group stores across Europe, our websites and catalogs. Our products are also distributed through more than 2,000 department and specialty stores worldwide. Follow us: buykankenbackpack.co.uk/
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

It's a very famous and simple opening move that is easy to counter, but tend to be spectacular against newbies because it grants quick victory. Therefore, it creates a "wow" effect : "you are so strong at chess", while it's basically the first thing…
  • DerIrrePolterer -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Mobile anti air.

Like (Post)
    you'll have to actually articulate your thoughts beyond a mere "irl maa cant hit bombers, muh realism" and no, the 4 to 6 dmg it deals (depending on level) is really not that much... especially when compared to sams who hit twice as hard and also tend…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Deployables.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Juggernaut505: “so, does anyone know if Deployables are going to be expanded on? as far as i can see the only Deployable is the Elite UGV. So i think it'd be nice if More deployables were added, like a more combat oriented deployable, so…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Opulon: “- Incapable to adapt beyond the novice level : they have learned the Scholar's mate, and it works against 80% of players, so they consider they don't need anything…
  • Melheim -

Posted the thread Buy and sell war tools? why not?.

Thread
    Ability To Buy And Sell War Tools I suggest that players would be able to buy and sell their "best researched" any type of war tools/vehicles (all except any infantry). In this case, Bytro had already set minimum price for each "war tools" to be higher…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Replied to the thread continent sugestion.

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Rozne Eltobliv: “Australia will still remain Australia ” Well, technically you could argue to call it Oceania and include some other countries, but you are right, that continent would still have basically…