Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ross222 -

Replied to the thread dead country all of sudden has big army.

i have one question did this guy at any time have a level 2 army base if he did then he hid reinforcements
  • peterpumpkin -

READ FIRST MESSAGE ! The army didnt exit and had no way of getting to where the first appearance was . I appeared between Arar and Linha and the only real changes in the map is the caliphate having Kuwait city area which was all mine and Yeman haven…
  • Haitabu -

Wrote a comment on Fereyd’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hallo zusammen habe probleme mit der kriegsbeutemail . gruß haitabu
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Where PL serwers/maps.

• Haitabu -

Wrote a comment on Haitabu’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hallo support ,
    was ist mit meiner anmeldung nicht in ordnung ? es rührt sich sehr wenig auf meine kommenrtare , auch zu meinem kriegsbeute-problem keine reaktion ???
  • Germanico -

You said Russian and I checked Russian. He was active. And AI can also be active. Just because you didn’t see it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist... we have neither hacks nor hidden spending traps.
  • AquariusRisin85 -

Replied to the thread TOPGUN UPDATE (190523).

I still find uses for both airstrips and airports. In a province that you build an airstrip in you can only build lvl 3 hospitals for only 3 hp a day. In an occupied city you can build lvl 5 giving you 6 hp a day. This is still viable and makes building…
  • peterpumpkin -

Look at day 32 in the news you will see that is where the ghost army of ukraine took my hq . Losing the hq of course would affect moral but there was no way a dead country should have been able to take my hq. The ai caliphrate gained said cities due to…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal].

• Farmer Jay -

Replied to the thread Being attacked by Airforce.

I can't see what is happening within another country unless I patrol it using radar. However the computer doesn't patrol they just attack!! I'm not talking about hitting a city. How does the computer(AI-Sweden) know that my helicopters are in the…
  • Efreet -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal].

Like (Post)
    I have an idea. Why not make the chance to spawn effect by city population? and every time unit spawn it will take city population as cost. mean: every time unit spawn = less spawn chance it also kinda make sence.
  • MrBookShelf -

I have an idea. Why not make the chance to spawn effect by city population? and every time unit spawn it will take city population as cost. mean: every time unit spawn = less spawn chance it also kinda make sence.
  • Opulon -

Liked Raf’s post in the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

Like (Post)
    Actually if you cant be in game 24h per day is better take country with lot of inland core cities :). In this case you are able just not develop 1-2 port core cities if they arent safety enough. Cose any type of effective defence require your online…
  • Opulon -

Liked Efreet’s post in the thread Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal].

Like (Post)
    Missing much those stealthy insurgents breeding like ants. ;( Remember those protests? 'Insurgents have won the game' or 'Insurgents have stacked 10/10 - how to deal with them?' or 'Insurgents took whole continent' Hah. Fun times. :evil: But comparing to this…
  • jellyju3u -

• Germanico -

Hi Peterpumkin, Nope - AI is actually much less capable. And they of course have to use resources like anyone else. Sometimes players abandon a game just to make a comeback - that's totally not unheard of. This said, I checked out the game you mentioned…
  • Germanico -

Course they can - why shouldn't they? You can do the same... Or did I misunderstand you ?
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

Actually if you cant be in game 24h per day is better take country with lot of inland core cities :). In this case you are able just not develop 1-2 port core cities if they arent safety enough. Cose any type of effective defence require your online…
  • Efreet -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Insurgent Overhaul [Proposal].

Like (Post)
    (Warning. This is LONG to read.) 328a8a3595f9f5b4f60f419b6d686767.png Introduction and Manifest
    Hello, recently, we all had our opinion on Insurgents and how they work. Some find them atrocious, other find them easy to handle, and globally, i myself…
  • Efreet -

Missing much those stealthy insurgents breeding like ants. ;( Remember those protests? 'Insurgents have won the game' or 'Insurgents have stacked 10/10 - how to deal with them?' or 'Insurgents took whole continent' Hah. Fun times. :evil: But comparing to this…