Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Officers.

Would it make much of a difference? How often do you have 2 or more stacks in sight range of each other?
  • DigitalReign -

Posted the thread Officers.

Thread
    kinda wish officers boost was somehow proximity based as well. Like in larger battles for cities and stuff where you're using multiple stacks. Then the other troops that arent stacked with the officer but are still within sight range of the officer of…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Game Launch Times.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “At what time during the day do new games launch? ” Usually between midnight and 11:59:59pm
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

to be honest i dont understand what you want. Constructions for provinces are dis9layed in the queue. A m8ve to top is way more qol
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Quote from Sima: “I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue. It's the small things - many by now - that would…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Looks pretty much like it for me 8n the screen. But it hard to tell from enemiecolor only without a flag
  • Sima -

Posted the thread Province Construction Display in Queue.

Thread
    I suggested this a long while ago and it seems it was deemed unworthy, but I still feel it's entirely warranted to display province construction under construction in the build queue. It's the small things - many by now - that would continue to increase…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Game Launch Times.

Quote from Hydralysk: “At what time during the day do new games launch? ” Usually between midnight and 11:59:59pm
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread My Suggestions.

Quote from WalterChang: “What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible? ” 19z748.jpg
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

Like (Post)
    been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Game Launch Times.

Thread
    At what time during the day do new games launch?
  • WalterChang -

What is that difference? And how does it apply to Conflict of Nations? It would be a bit odd if a landlocked country bought a load of naval units, but so what? Why shouldn't it be possible?
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “Apparently not. And what was your point?I'm not trying to argue with you for the sake of it, but the thing about Sentinel Islanders buying a nuclear submarine wasn't a point. Regardless of the level of industrial and…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example,…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Exras on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Umm, no thanks, what? What was the offer?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces revealed by T2+ AWAC.

been a thing for quite a while now; its probably both :D
  • Exras -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    No thanks
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “It wasn't even true, anyway! I've just been checking because I wasn't sure, and the British did in fact contribute to the F-35s development, along with other NATO allies! But beside that example, countries all over the world…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Private Games.

Thread
    My Question from discord, which I post here for discussion People ask for private games quite a bit. CoW has done it but not CoN. Dorado could, in theory, provide this service no? Let’s say a single server for CoN cost $15USD to run for a period of…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... ” Lol...Peru is invading a deadend in the middle of nowhere and you are looting all his cities in Bolivia... Quote…