Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opulon -

Replied to the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

lol Thanks you for your help we will investigate the issue. Pleasantry apart, as you are a developer yourself, you can help with replicating the issue, we would value any log export and data. People that do know how to export crash logs and how the…
  • FeedbackAccount -

Replied to the thread MOBILE HOTFIX: PROGRESS MADE ON BLACKSCREEN BUG.

Regarding your "fix" of the blackscreen issue: There is no black screen anymore after the traditional "Session expired: Your session has expired. Please reload this window to continue" message. But now you are beeing told that there is an "Error: Oops,…
  • Fereyd -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    Germanico is the Big Guy, the boss, the numero Uno who is the primary driver behind providing us this wonderful game. I am just a cranky clown trying to make people laugh with clever comments, that to me are obvious, tho sometimes may be unclear. Even…
  • Kalrakh -

Like (Post)
    Germanico is the Big Guy, the boss, the numero Uno who is the primary driver behind providing us this wonderful game. I am just a cranky clown trying to make people laugh with clever comments, that to me are obvious, tho sometimes may be unclear. Even…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “B.) this kind of creates a further disparity between nations equality? Nations WITH control chokepoints, and nations WITHOUT control chokepoints? That kind of flies in the face of trying to acieve as much balance as…
  • -0- -

Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    Yeah, I wanted to post it there, but was already lockd, so I decided to make a new topic or it. The problem with such 'insider jokes' is, new players will not understand them and interpret them wrongly. There is a reason I dropped Supremacy 1914 but…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread In defense of Germanico.

Like (Post)
    Oh ok, just saw the other topic about the user asking who was germanico. I will clarify some things : A lot of why i am in the staff in the first place is because the management in Dorado is one of the best and the most engaging for the community i've…
  • Dealer of Death -

Like (Post)
    I can confirm, that it is able to get Germanico to say Yes, I achieved it at least twice: - getting healing from twice a day to an hourly spread - and together with @Opulon, gaining Elite Challenges for gold free competition You just need good…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Adding a new language.

Quote from akara211: “Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. ” Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian. Quote from akara211:…
  • akara211 -

Now we come to a point when I ask you why is the Czech language in the game rather than Croatian.
  • Dealer of Death -

This might be one of those suggestions, that is unlikely to gather much support from the non-Croatian speaking general community, other than a cheerleading "give them their own language server". The best audience to approach is your fellow Croatian…
  • Opulon -

Like (Post)
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

I can think of two things off the top of my head that they could do to make aircraft carriers more useful: 1/ reduce ferry range for aircraft 2/ buff naval strike fighters so they don't die as easily when engaging ships 10,000 (miles/km?) is…
  • akara211 -

Posted the thread Adding a new language.

Thread
    Hi there people! A game already offers a variety of languages from the list, but for me, it's not enough. So far I've seen several games out of dozens that can offer the Croatian language. What I want to suggest is adding the Croatian language to the…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from That's Ruff: “The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread In defense of Germanico.

• Dealer of Death -

Quote from Fereyd: “Sorry, wrong ;) You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ;) ” Please elaborate on what you did exactly Fereyd, because on the few occasions I built aircraft carriers, I have experienced denial if I tried to ferry directly to a…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Fereyd: “Sorry, wrong ;) You can ferry directly. I just tried it... ;) ” A lot of people disagree Perhaps there is a bug that doesn’t allow ferrying in some situations?
  • Opulon -

Like (Post)
    Yeah, I wanted to post it there, but was already lockd, so I decided to make a new topic or it. The problem with such 'insider jokes' is, new players will not understand them and interpret them wrongly. There is a reason I dropped Supremacy 1914 but…