Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raf -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    How do you currently support this game? Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. P. S.: They already nerfed gold more than once, even though…
  • Raf -

Replied to the thread General game imbalances.

Quote from Kalrakh: “ Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. ” Above is completely correct :) From my side can add that "heavy" gold users,…
  • Teburu -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    How do you currently support this game? Saying gold is bad is easy, having an idea of a better way to finance the devs and servers is hard. If you have no better idea, first think about one. P. S.: They already nerfed gold more than once, even though…
  • Kalrakh -

• Teburu -

Was here before it's lockedgold is fine imo As Germanico said time and time again: You're free to bankrupt your own company but dorado won't discuss gold with the public
  • AJitateD -

Liked MrBookShelf’s post in the thread Population Growth and other suggestions.

Like (Post)
    I don't have opinion about other but I do think nation's private ocean would be good. It would be lot ez to defend from sneaky guys. Currently they can board the port to start war and that is already too late to stop
  • AJitateD -

Replied to the thread Transport times vs real life.

Hmmm, maybe it was a stack thing... But I just tried moving 2 lvl 5 motorized infantry from Trujillo to Hong Kong, they fly to Hawai'i and then sail, same with Qingdao and Zhengzhou, though I now have an airbase in Beijing. Never uses Guam. Moving to…
  • Eternus -

Liked Cyrulik’s post in the thread General game imbalances.

Like (Post)
    Do not delete We're not kids, let's fix it together I am friendly asking for changes in the gold zone. It can't be that a man just because somebody loses is buying a win. It's already a plague on every map and keep in mind the quality of the game,…
  • Eternus -

@AJitateD you're problem is in your units airlift range and not proper placement of airfields (it's also possible that you're trying to send merged units that differ in airlift range). I know, I made airlifts from America to East Asia/Australia many…
  • Cyrulik -

Posted the thread General game imbalances.

Thread
    Do not delete We're not kids, let's fix it together I am friendly asking for changes in the gold zone. It can't be that a man just because somebody loses is buying a win. It's already a plague on every map and keep in mind the quality of the game,…
  • Eternus -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

Quote from Germanico: “You can doubt it all you like @Eternus - we have our numbers and experience with exactly that. Hence we are not interested in offering them as 4x presently. ” so you had those maps on x4 speed in past, to claim that?
  • Germanico -

Tested the scenario mentioned above and could never find any naval unit faster than air. Just doesn't compute.
  • Germanico -

Liked Martijn’s post in the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    I think its better not to let the people to decide because that will be a huge clusterfuck (i support the devs in every way i can) i like the game modes they create (10x speed only not)
  • Martijn -

I think its better not to let the people to decide because that will be a huge clusterfuck (i support the devs in every way i can) i like the game modes they create (10x speed only not)
  • SultanVahdettin -

Replied to the thread SSS(Sıkça Sorulan Sorular).

Kusura bakmayın gerekli düzeltmeler yapılmıştır.
  • Majlosz12 -

Replied to the thread the usm or united states military is recriuting.

Quote from Alat Urka: “If you can find a way to manage an alliance without Discord, I would love to hear it ?( ” - I manage the alliance on the FB conversation group.More convenient and effective than on Discord.
  • Cyrulik -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Mission Tree.

Like (Post)
    This is typically single player paradox hoi4/eu4 style content. I can quite surely guarantee that we will not implement any likeness of it. On the other hand: missions such as daily quests or other specific tasks may well be worth considering.
  • ViK -

Posted the thread Cold War 64-128p map 1970-1991(tech years).

Thread
    most of the tech already exists in the game, the main maps are already developed .. just the cities and tweeks on the resources for Central Asia, Europe (Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, maybe adding the Soviet Republics for the 128p map), some nations in…
  • Germanico -

You can doubt it all you like @Eternus - we have our numbers and experience with exactly that. Hence we are not interested in offering them as 4x presently.
  • Alat Urka -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Added Alliance Name in Diplomacy Screen.

Like (Post)
    I'd love to see, among others, the alliance name that each player on the Diplomacy Screen may belong to. It's quite a valuable piece of information when scanning players after joining a game. This will also help us avoid unintended wolfpacking.