Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opulon -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Stratieon: “Quote from Opulon: “It's just that where i see them as a light cavalry to hit routing troops or isolated reinforcements, 90% of users use them like a line of gothic knight. "DEAAAATTTHHH" ” It all depends on the context; if…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?.

Quote from JordiChin: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Bug? No, no, no, it's a "FEATURE" ” So they're aware and no plans to do anything about it? ” I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, ... and it's still extant. What that means, ... you decide.…
  • Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opublon pointed, it is not only a noob tactic, but also a noob killer tactic. If you think, winning a public map means, that you are a competent player, that is your issue…
  • LastLiving -

happens sometimes to me aswell, just keep on trying, maybe move the aircraft carrier to somewhere else
  • JordiChin -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Bug? No, no, no, it's a "FEATURE" ” So they're aware and no plans to do anything about it?
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread What is the State of the Game, Compared to What it Once was?.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opublon pointed, it is not only a noob tactic, but also a noob killer tactic. If you think, winning a public map means, that you are a competent player, that is your issue…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread MOBILE Map goes black web GL acting up.

Quote from Markymark92: “does CON offer any support for this or do I have to just quit playing? ” Just take some classes at your local school for the blind, and you can keep playing.
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from JordiChin: “I was using an aircraft carrier and noticed they have a weird bug. My naval aircraft can only ferry on to/off of them if they are within their normal 750 operational range while they list as having a ferry range of 10000. Is this…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opublon pointed, it is not only a noob tactic, but also a noob killer tactic. If you think, winning a public map means, that you are a competent player, that is your issue same if you feel insulted by my…
  • JordiChin -

Posted the thread Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?.

Thread
    I was using an aircraft carrier and noticed they have a weird bug. My naval aircraft can only ferry on to/off of them if they are within their normal 750 operational range while they list as having a ferry range of 10000. Is this intended or a bug? I…
  • Pheonix1785 -

Liked JordiChin’s post in the thread Troop speed bug.

Like (Post)
    IIRC jungle and mountain have the same movement speed for all units.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Navy Carriers.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from fullmag 4 you: “Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it…
  • JordiChin -

Replied to the thread Troop speed bug.

IIRC jungle and mountain have the same movement speed for all units.
  • Markymark92 -

Replied to the thread MOBILE Map goes black web GL acting up.

does CON offer any support for this or do I have to just quit playing?
  • KFGauss -

Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opublon pointed, it is not only a noob tactic, but also a noob killer tactic. If you think, winning a public map means, that you are a competent player, that is your issue same if you feel insulted by my opinion. :) ” Thank you…
  • Pheonix1785 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Troop speed bug.

Like (Post)
    hostile provinces reduce movement speed by 1/3
  • Stratieon -

Quote from Opulon: “It's just that where i see them as a light cavalry to hit routing troops or isolated reinforcements, 90% of users use them like a line of gothic knight. "DEAAAATTTHHH" ” It all depends on the context; if you have enough Strikes…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Troop speed bug.

Like (Post)
  • Teburu -

• Pheonix1785 -

Ahaaah Got it, conquered territory allows full speed - so why is speed affected by ownership of territory? And why does it revert to jungle speed and not say mountain speed etc...