Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Like (Post)
    "Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

Quote from playbabe: “this is not game balancing what you suggest is perfectionist like "all these need to be same value" and get triggered ” It's a product of Leftist indoctrination that everyone and everything has to be equal, and if it isn't they…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Resources Generator v0.2.

seems like some flashpoint exclusive things gotta investigate
  • Drone are hard to see in areas with many cities or areas newly conquered with much smoke around the theatre of operations. And yes I toggle the map view and am aware of the right click lasso command over cities or airfields to see what units are based…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “"Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma. ” …
  • corax -

And here is another for the NPC cities lesser production output both cities status is occupied one starts as NPC the other as human Map: Flashpoint Atlanta: Original nation USA starts as human Pop: 5.6 Morale: 53% No buildings Output: 313…
  • corax -

Here is a concrete example to illustrate the point, two cities both status is occupied: Map Flashpoint Malaga: Original nation Spain only has 1 supply city Pop: 6.8 Morale: 71% Port lvl1 Output: 622 supplies Palermo: Original nation Italy has 2 supply…
  • playbabe -

"there are other hidden variables that skew the numbers beyond the known modifiers for pop size, morale etc." I am aware some of it, option already in the generator. "For instance I have noticed that on flashpoint maps, nations that start with a single
  • _dany20_ -

Liked Hms bismarck’s post in the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Like (Post)
    While playing con I have seen one quote/suggestion a lot ,it is about the world war Map . So my suggest is why doesn’t dorado add some quotes like “the 20th century was a Century of war and blood. The 21st century is a century of dialog”-dalai…
  • FINALLY! An idea that addresses what to do with your Corvettes after day 10
  • corax -

Great job! Just be aware that there are other hidden variables that skew the numbers beyond the known modifiers for pop size, morale etc. For instance I have noticed that on flashpoint maps, nations that start with a single supply city have production…
  • Im On Smoko -

"Here I sit buns a flexin', tryin' to squeeze out another Texan". Source: Graffiti found under a power boiler in rural eastern Oklahoma.
  • playbabe -

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread FIX Unfair resource production in cities.

this is not game balancing what you suggest is perfectionist like "all these need to be same value" and get triggered
  • Pyth0n -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread Another level of nuclear weapons past ICBM?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pyth0n: “So like you want the equivalent of a nuclear bomber in CoW? In compensation for it to be easier to be shot down, you want it to be more buffed? ” That's the thing: if it were to be like the nuclear bombers in CoW, it'd be…
  • Pyth0n -

Liked WalterChang’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies or Rare Materials. I propose…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from SAITAM78: “Market Makers: I believe, and from what I am reading most of us think the same, the market needs to be improved. It is very common and almost infalible that around day 10 there is no offers of Supplies or Rare Materials. I propose…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Another level of nuclear weapons past ICBM?.

Quote from Pyth0n: “So like you want the equivalent of a nuclear bomber in CoW? In compensation for it to be easier to be shot down, you want it to be more buffed? ” That's the thing: if it were to be like the nuclear bombers in CoW, it'd be…