Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Playing UK for First time.

France / Germany / Italy all making day 1 well now 2 rookie mistakes. Germany at war with pretty much everyone within his reach; so spread out and losing troops to Czechia (no wonder 57 games played and 0 wins so not a rookie but just hard headed);…
  • Buckeyechamp -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Playing UK for First time.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “could reanact allied invasion .. normally these reenactments are silly but not a bad plan to start in northwest france and sweep towards berlin. Block off english channel with ships to stop counter attack .. think france…
  • Advisor -

Wrote a comment on Advisor’s wall.

Wall Comment
    How to change nikname in game?
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Afrika.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Playing as South Africa was my favorite game. Has enough port homeland cities, nice mountains to give some insulation while you build up forces and only one direction to worry about once you protect your ports, UP. -
  • Stratieon -

Replied to the thread Afrika.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Playing as South Africa was my favorite game. Has enough port homeland cities, nice mountains to give some insulation while you build up forces and only one direction to worry about once you protect your ports, UP. -
  • Stratieon -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Afrika.

Like (Post)
    Playing as South Africa was my favorite game. Has enough port homeland cities, nice mountains to give some insulation while you build up forces and only one direction to worry about once you protect your ports, UP. -
  • Stratieon -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “could reanact allied invasion .. normally these reenactments are silly but not a bad plan to start in northwest france and sweep towards berlin. Block off english channel with ships to stop counter attack .. think france…
  • CoTrery15 -

Wrote a comment on CoTrery15’s wall.

Wall Comment
    It's supposed to be CoTrey15 not CoTrery15
  • 737373elj -

Posted the thread Where is your nick from?.

Thread
    Idea ruthlessly stolen from Smogon Forums Image credits go to my friend who wasn’t kicked Hello everyone! I used to belong to another forum with a huge group of people. (The story of how I was kicked is for another time.) so anyways they had this…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Game 3077970.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “file ingame bug report best bet. ” Indeed. Or conduct the reload sequence.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Afrika.

Like (Post)
    Playing as South Africa was my favorite game. Has enough port homeland cities, nice mountains to give some insulation while you build up forces and only one direction to worry about once you protect your ports, UP. -
  • 737373elj -

Liked chucullain’s post in the thread Just a General Thank You....

Like (Post)
    Welcome to our family, I hope you stay beyond your enforced lockdown. This is a great game to play and meet some interesting people.
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Bug.

Like (Post)
    Indeed. If you are clear and respectful, the team at Dorado is excellently responsive and helpful.
  • 737373elj -

Like (Post)
  • 737373elj -

Liked Stratieon’s post in the thread Playing UK for First time.

Like (Post)
    Good ol’ Frigs are always great for that. I had a solid game against France clearing out Calais with my navy, landing troops there, marching on Paris, and isolating the city from the air with plenty of ASFs, which absolutely obliterated his incoming…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Playing UK for First time.

Like (Post)
    could reanact allied invasion .. normally these reenactments are silly but not a bad plan to start in northwest france and sweep towards berlin. Block off english channel with ships to stop counter attack .. think france going airborne .. so hope to…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Afrika.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Playing UK for First time.

• Stratieon -

Replied to the thread Game 3077970.

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “file ingame bug report best bet. ” Indeed. Or conduct the reload sequence.
  • Stratieon -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Game 3077970.

Like (Post)
    file ingame bug report best bet.