Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Stray Recon units.

That is normal AI behaviour, is does not differentiate between infantry and other units in that regard
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from playbabe: “agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost ” I have a better idea! Mobilize 1 MRLS get 1 MAA FREE! ” What are you, a businessman?
  • playbabe -

that kinda weird behavior i believed they code it to be that way so it not that strong AI will spreading their units all over their territory and including enemy territory.
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from playbabe: “agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost ” I have a better idea! Mobilize 1 MRLS get 1 MAA FREE!
  • playbabe -

agree with everyone except that mobile AA is a joke lol plz lower it cost
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships.…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread Auxiliary Operations Vessel/ Navy healing overhaul.

Thread
    Ship healing is kind of odd in current state. I suggest the removal of coastal healing and the addition of a new unit: Auxiliary Operations Vessel (AOV) Support unit consisting of replenishment, repair, and hospital ships. Serves as the foundation of a…
  • ClassyL -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread Security Council/Seasonal Units.

Like (Post)
    You can still mobilize them after SC runs out. Once you get the badge for the season you keep the unit forever.
  • WalterChang -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Diplomacy Screen Player State.

Like (Post)
    When viewing the Diplomacy screen, I would enjoy seeing which other players were in-game also.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Indecent name.

• WalterChang -

Quote from Hydralysk: “So why purchase ground based AA assets? ” Generally speaking, you want to control the battlefield airspace so that you can use helicopters and strike fighters to destroy enemy ground units, thereby allowing your own ground…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Steam Bundle.

no, sorry. Most stuff in steam bundle can be gotten free, If u know what you are doing.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Myanmar News Article.

• Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Unit info adjusted design.

Like (Post)
    List of changed icon for requirements: new player quite often don't understand about building demand for mobilizing units. I suggest they could use some icon. move features to under pic and stacked them for optimizing space a bit bigger description…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Hydralysk -

• Maerith -

Posted the thread Steam Bundle.

Thread
    Hello, Is there a way to buy twice a Steam Bundle? I know that they say that the bundle can only be buy once but seems really strange that you do not want us to spend money for reward your game :) Or can you create a new bundle after the Army Pack? I…
  • -0- -

I think is better if you finish that AI State when you can, you don't want it to send an infantry towards one of your cities when unguarded :)