Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• verybadplayer -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

ID GAME 2659511 i am vietnam and the bombers are from France player R__B, it happened today and some days ago too
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

No cheat - but maybe a bug. Please provide your game ID and user name so we can follow up.
  • verybadplayer -

Posted the thread STEALTH HEAVY BOMBERS.

Thread
    I detect heavy stealth bombers with my AWACS upgraded with anti-stealth capabilities and i send my air superiority fighters to shoot them down and nothing happens my jets suddenly appear back to my base and the bombers are still there... This is cheat or…
  • wopnilli -

Replied to the thread Looking for an Alliance.

• Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • SOKOL -

Posted the thread Битва: SARMATS vs "Парни из стали" (результаты).

Thread
    Conflict of Nations: SARMATS vs Guys From Steel ("Парни из стали") Первая битва между ру.язычными альянсами SARMATS (SOKOL) и Guys From Steel (PutinW). Бой проходил 5-5 на средиземной…
  • wopnilli -

Now follows Wubblyboofus.

Follow
  • wopnilli -

Wrote a comment on Wubblyboofus’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'm new to the game. I could use some coaching.
  • Alat Urka -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Paying gold for training maps (like we already did for tournaments) could be a way of alleviating one of the obstacles... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one willing to chip in to get the opportunity to work with my fellow wolves and friends at least…
  • Ну фсё..через пару месяцев словитесь..
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

anymore only very few people mobilize them , i might see one every 6 months or longer
  • JeremyKJ -

Replied to the thread Heavy Bomber vs Ballistic Missiles.

Quote from NoahLegend: “It all depends on the type of enemy you are going up against. On most flashpoint maps cruise missiles are the way to go but not always. & on Global maps relying on cruise missiles can be risky because they have a low health…
  • _APOCALYPSE_ -

Posted the thread Recarga Via depósito.

Thread
    Pessoal, boa tarde! Detalhes Preciso de ajuda, onde posso fazer a recuperação de uma recarga através de depósito. Detalhes Meus créditos ainda não entraram. Detalhes obrigado Detalhes _APOCALYPSE_ :evil:
  • Yeti -

Replied to the thread Do building upgrades count for points?.

• Opulon -

Liked Sima_7’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Paying gold for training maps (like we already did for tournaments) could be a way of alleviating one of the obstacles... I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one willing to chip in to get the opportunity to work with my fellow wolves and friends at least…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Training Maps.

• Captn Fiddler -

Wrote a comment on Captn Fiddler’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I tried to log into my game 2696061 and it told me my user name was incorrect. I know it was correct and hit the log in with Facebook tab. I lost my account and am starting over from scratch. I have no games and all the progress I made in the game…
  • Generaal Oorlog -

Replied to the thread Shared intelligence (Middle East crisis).

• ross222 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Oh, we always give you a reason. It's just that you may not like the honest business oriented reply, effectively dismissing it.[/sub] This said, I believe in giving honest answers instead of marketing blarb: Being a free2play MMO strategy game it is not
  • Germanico -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Training Maps.

Like (Post)
    Once the core problem has been solved on our side, we will most probably come with ideas and soft alternatives that mind the business side.