Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nikilus -

Posted the thread bug.

Thread
    per un errore di sistema tutta la mia coalizione si ritrova senza statistiche e livello, speriamo che il problema venga ripristinato al più presto.
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    You were court martialed and found guilty of watching inappropriate videos, so the court stripped you of your rank and dishonorably discharged you from your military service.
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread Questions.

You were court martialed and found guilty of watching inappropriate videos, so the court stripped you of your rank and dishonorably discharged you from your military service.
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Like (Post)
    Im level 80 almost at 81, I will catch up to you Inquisitor and surpass you soon
  • scott steiner -

Replied to the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Im level 80 almost at 81, I will catch up to you Inquisitor and surpass you soon
  • Darkpeacemaker -

Wrote a comment on Darkpeacemaker’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Why was i demoted from Aspiribg Officer to recruit ? i play for over 3 years. I did not understand.
  • The Inquisitor -

Liked mmosby18’s post in the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Like (Post)
    I thought it was just me! I checked this morning and I was so confused why all my progress is gone I hope they fix this.
  • The Inquisitor -

Liked TeamAirP’s post in the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Like (Post)
    Same shit with me. No rank no points - everything is gone.
  • The Inquisitor -

• The Inquisitor -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Like (Post)
    Hmmm, John McAfee died yesterday. Coincidence? I don't think so. The CON rank stripping conspiracy has now begun.
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from mmosby18: “Can someone explain why my accounts stats and rank were deleted. I was Level 20 and had 4 coalition and 1 solo victory, but now My stats have been deleted and I’m a rank 1 recruit. Why did they do this to me. ” Check News, it…
  • hazelaudrin -

Wrote a comment on hazelaudrin’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hazel is a social media marketing expert and she loves to share info about book writing. ghostwritingfounder.com/editing/
  • Vingingetorige -

Replied to a comment by Vingingetorige on Vingingetorige’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Help me
  • TeamAirP -

Same shit with me. No rank no points - everything is gone.
  • potaytow -

Liked mmosby18’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Can someone explain why my accounts stats and rank were deleted. I was Level 20 and had 4 coalition and 1 solo victory, but now My stats have been deleted and I’m a rank 1 recruit. Why did they do this to me.
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread Submarines - Recon Re-Work Idea.

Like (Post)
    Here we are again. Reasons for building attack sub: Not targetable by ICBMS/BMs/CMs FOR GOD SAKES(MOBILE FEATURE) Good counter to cruiser spam noobs in public games Launching missiles at land glued enemies and laughing at them building maxed sams…
  • mmosby18 -

I thought it was just me! I checked this morning and I was so confused why all my progress is gone I hope they fix this.
  • mmosby18 -

Can someone explain why my accounts stats and rank were deleted. I was Level 20 and had 4 coalition and 1 solo victory, but now My stats have been deleted and I’m a rank 1 recruit. Why did they do this to me.
  • MINER1965 -

Liked The Inquisitor’s post in the thread Rank and stats messed up?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from potaytow: “Quote from The Inquisitor: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…30f29c4f25e45fa046e90863c Is this a current bug? I'm actually level 83 and have completely different stats than the one above and I'm researching officers that aren't…
  • Im On Smoko -

Hmmm, John McAfee died yesterday. Coincidence? I don't think so. The CON rank stripping conspiracy has now begun.