Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wheelybrian -

Posted the thread looking for a alliance vs alliance challenge.

Thread
    my alliance is looking to challenge another alliance so please reply or message me my alliance is Galactic Empire need alliance that will play soon
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Rogue state.

Too much enemies... 1x enemy nations is -2 moral point. 15x enemy nation makes -30 moral point.
  • Kranzegrad -

Replied to the thread Increase British Cities.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah,…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes.…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Kranzegrad: “They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL. ” Yeah, that's how it normally goes.…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread A few suggestions:.

Quote from potaytow: “4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “If you enemie has infantry in flatland. Go after them witj tanks ” Why not MRL?
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too…
  • Kranzegrad -

Liked jemandanderes’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too bad.
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from Kranzegrad: “Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Dracula: “It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most…
  • jemandanderes -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread Increase British Cities.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Dracula: “It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most powrful Island in the history…
  • jemandanderes -

Quote from Kranzegrad: “About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities? ” I'd also say they should have 5 cities or at least two resource provinces of the missing resource guaranteed, otherwise their economy is just way too bad.
  • Kranzegrad -

Quote from jemandanderes: “Quote from Dracula: “It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most powrful Island in the history…
  • jemandanderes -

Oh, there could be a gold player lowering your morale by using gold. If that's it, you can only wait for him to run out of gold, which is not likely going to happen, but if he keeps spending that gold, he at least supports the game. PS: but then it…
  • jemandanderes -

Quote from Dracula: “It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most powrful Island in the history of Mankind and It should be…
  • jemandanderes -

Exactly what -O- said. SO have you tried keeping units in the cities for a few days? If the morale trend isn't stable, it's going to change at midnight. So usually if you leave a few units in the city for a 2-3 days, the morale will be high enough that…
  • -0- -

Posted the thread Increase British Cities.

Thread
    It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil. UK is the most powrful Island in the history of Mankind and It should be the most powerful Island…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Questions.

You should check, why you have such a huge morale issue.