Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Airborn officer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “Hi guys, i had i idea.. why the airbore officer cant land and start from aircraft carrier? Would be a nice feature to invade from the sea. :D ” Channeling my inner Teburu:Legacy
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread The Thread with the Most Likes.

• ewac123 -

Replied to the thread A Response to Opulon.

Tbh I didn't want to come back to this thread. But I want to make something clear. It is unclear what he is ranting about. I think a community manager or another team lead would be able to better assist him.
  • Rule 13: if your in a different continent than your allies, dont expect help until mid-late game Rule 14: solve your own damn problems rule 15: maintain a decent air force and navy, especially if your Cuba/japan/Philippines /Indonesia / Australia rule…
  • Kalrakh -

You are allowed, to have several accounts, but not on the same map.
  • PakiTheNoob -

Wrote a comment on PakiTheNoob’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I exist here too now
    Nice
  • 737373elj -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread View a Finished game?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 737373elj: “Your Archive should have your recently finished games. Not too sure if they implemented it on mobile too though. ” Just verified, it is the same on mobile. I just viewed a game that concluded maybe 10 days ago. Itll still bring…
  • 737373elj -

Liked StopThereCowboy’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past, and "brand new units
  • 737373elj -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past,…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Kranzegrad: “AAAHHH...... it's not damx camel, it is 3X ELITE COMMANDOS!!!forum.conflictnations.com/inde…cde5c4fedaf2b0b0153630367 ” doesnt look that mutated tho
  • 737373elj -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    AAAHHH...... it's not damx camel, it is 3X ELITE COMMANDOS!!!
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ewac123: “Not to be mean, but if you know anything about Yak and the other moderators and managers, you will know that if they want some speculation(as they do here) they will give many conflicting hints that lead you on a wild goose chase…
  • 737373elj -

Liked ewac123’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Not to be mean, but if you know anything about Yak and the other moderators and managers, you will know that if they want some speculation(as they do here) they will give many conflicting hints that lead you on a wild goose chase when you really should…
  • 737373elj -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS ” The hero we don't deserve. But for real, maybe a minelayer unit? It's supposed to be something new, has been asked for in the past, and "brand new units possessing a unique feature
  • 737373elj -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Pah, it's probably an Elite Naval AWACS
  • 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread DEVELOPER DIARY 18: SEASON 6 TEASER.

Like (Post)
    Well its reminds me more to the light at the end of the tunnel...dont go into the lgiht! Well a clear reference to "hand of god". Instant kill of enemy units by paying gold.
  • Michael58126 -

I didn't really look for the post. I just happened upon it when looking through the roleplay chats. Either way, I think that I am just going to take Opulon's advice and "leave", and come back on an alt as a new person as I honestly don't see this…
  • Tifo_14 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from MicahWill: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “Hi guys, i had i idea.. why the airbore officer cant land and start from aircraft carrier? Would be a nice feature to invade from the sea. :D ” Channeling my inner Teburu:Legacy
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked MicahWill’s post in the thread Airborn officer.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “Hi guys, i had i idea.. why the airbore officer cant land and start from aircraft carrier? Would be a nice feature to invade from the sea. :D ” Channeling my inner Teburu: Legacy code laughing in the
  • Tifo_14 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from oOoNEXUSoOo: “Hi guys, i had i idea.. why the airbore officer cant land and start from aircraft carrier? Would be a nice feature to invade from the sea. :D ” Channeling my inner Teburu: Legacy code laughing in the distance.