Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

the problem with Aircraft carrier is, it already expensive on it own and dependent on other units. imo it should be nerf the hell out of it to acquire easy accessible or a small variant of it
  • Mornning Star -

Now follows Darth vader 1.

Follow
  • Mornning Star -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I'M WAITING FOR TWO CHALLENGES
  • Colonel Waffles -

Posted the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Thread
    Aircraft carrier in current state is underwhelming. How would you buff the aircraft carrier?
  • Quote from Teburu: “while a stronk navy might be really hard to contest, it's also fairly simple to render completely uselss ... just by not needing to engage it air/ground arent that limited in that regard ” I guess it depends on the map. I like to…
  • Rozne Eltobliv -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Got Banned.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageB3420: “Not sure why, im new to the game dont really know the rules but pretty sure i didnt do anything bad ?( ” Did you ... ... use more than 1 account in the same game? ... use racially discriminatory language directed at another…
  • -0- -

Replied to the thread My first RP experience in CoN.

Quote from Opulon: “There is also this untold and pretty logical thing that admins are the captains and the ship and they do as they see fit, ultimately. They are not civil servants, they do not owe a place for anyone, and if they decide to give a good…
  • -0- -

Quote from Teburu: “pretty much what i already said: If nobody knows you then the chance of them giving a single fuck about what youre suggesting is pretty low...unless the idea is really really interesting/appealing to a lot of ppl and lets be honest:…
  • Quote from WalterChang: “I wouldn't say that. The only units that can capture territory are infantry. Everything else is essentially for preventing enemy infantry from getting to your cities, and for supporting your own infantry in getting to…
  • SROL -

Like (Post)
    Quote from SavageB3420: “Not sure why, im new to the game dont really know the rules but pretty sure i didnt do anything bad ?( ” Did you ... ... use more than 1 account in the same game? ... use racially discriminatory language directed at another…
  • I wouldn't say that. The only units that can capture territory are infantry. Everything else is essentially for preventing enemy infantry from getting to your cities, and for supporting your own infantry in getting to theirs. Artillery and tanks do it…
  • Teburu -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread My first RP experience in CoN.

Like (Post)
    Hello, interesting feedback. I'm not the organizer of this Roleplay but i can give some insights with a outsider eye. 1. It's indeed a matter of Friendship and Seniority, in the meaning that "people that demonstrated their ability are a guarantee they…
  • Opulon -

Hello, interesting feedback. I'm not the organizer of this Roleplay but i can give some insights with a outsider eye. 1. It's indeed a matter of Friendship and Seniority, in the meaning that "people that demonstrated their ability are a guarantee they…
  • Quote from Yak: “As it stands part of the reason for delay is that the feature has had to go through different stages of rescoping to cater to different use cases and scenarios - as releasing on dates proposed would have bigger repercussions than the…
  • Teburu -

Tbh participating in Stuff organized by other users is usually pretty much hit or miss and often organization tends to be a mess; especially getting ppl to pick countries (and then actually join as the right country) also: favoritism is kinda to be…
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread What happened to all the western theater maps?.

• That's Ruff -

Posted the thread What happened to all the western theater maps?.

Thread
    I haven't seen one pop in days.
  • A Toaster -

Like (Post)
  • -0- -

Posted the thread My first RP experience in CoN.

Thread
    I read on the forum/main discord that it was difficult for new RP players to find a place in this RP communities, I thought I would give it a try… I joined this server around 22 days ago and the game hasn’t started yet, this is my experience: 1. The
  • Teburu -

Like (Post)