Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• AreYouSirius -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Like (Post)
    If you look at the highest economic score players you can analyze the most built buildings on their stats. Looks like they love arms industries, military logistics, and military hospitals. It also seems these buildings give the most score compared to…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to a comment by Im On Smoko on Smallsword’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Even bad people know to be nice to the coffee guy.. I like their their song Gacked on Anger. The video is well made as well.

You ever hear of Crass from England?
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Kranzegrad’s post in the thread FEEDBACK ABOUT CITY SUPPORT/ECONOMY BUILDINSG 2.0.

Like (Post)
    I have saw huge difference about CoN and CoW recource cities. CoN City ver has single resource but CoW City ver has 'DOUBLE' resource cities.
  • NukaColaTaster -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread CHANGE NICK.

Like (Post)
    „i searched everywhere and nothing is helping“ - people that did in fact not search everywhere TBH i find it a bit hilarious that you’re posting that on the exact thread that solves your problem :D On the topic of changing your name: There are (at…
  • JimmyMaestro -

Replied to the thread Hacking in Game 4585261?.

What player are you in that map? What player is Yucatan? (And yes please post a map picture(s))
  • playbabe -

i recommended you to take lot of screenshots and share with us. we often have people confusing or not understanding game mechanics so only words won’t cut it.
  • JimmyMaestro -

• JimmyMaestro -

Replied to the thread USA Game 361 Days (1x speed).

Did the game warn you to end the game or did you wake up one day and saw the game had ended?
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread 1 hour to 2 hour game..

Like (Post)
    Even on small map you need 14 - 21 game days to win. A 2 hr game would have to be like x 100 speed. Well x 24 speed would get you 2 game days in 2 hrs so i guess even x 100 would get you 8 days. So yeah fire up the x 300 speed games ;( Do you realize…
  • Smallsword -

Replied to the thread Longest time you have ever played?.

Quote from ewac123: “Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from 737373elj: “ ” ” Maybe they've been drafting leprechauns? ” Leiprechans ” Clearly it's the Leper-CoNs
  • CommanderJamie -

AN UPDATE! Now the Yucatan's naval units (which have no combat ability against air units) have destroyed my fighter planes. So that's miraculous yes? Sigh. Such a drag man. I mean I really enjoy this game, but nonsense like this makes me want to not…
  • Juxz -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Check your Security Council Subscription.

Like (Post)
    Ingame if you hover over the gold in the resource tab
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Like (Post)
    Quote from playbabe: “Quote from KFGauss: “A building's "level" affects how much XP you get from constructing that building. ” well do you happen to have a chart of all buildings and each level of them ? ” If I had a table I would gladly share…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from RadioActive: “Quote from GrandInquisitor: “If you look at the highest economic score players you can analyze the most built buildings on their stats. Looks like they love arms industries, military logistics, and…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “A building's "level" affects how much XP you get from constructing that building. ” well do you happen to have a chart of all buildings and each level of them ?
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Economic Scores to increase your Rank.

Like (Post)
    Build ROAD join the church of ROAD WE ROAD THE WORLD 2xp per road compare to annexed 5xp
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Rally Point.

Quote from Tumbler: “Can we please get a way to assign a rally point? A city should be able to assign a rally point. Any new unit that is built in this city would get a move order to the rally point. It's very tedious trying to keep defensive units…
  • Tifo_14 -

Replied to the thread Longest time you have ever played?.

Quote from Jonthan1232: “not really i had 3 other friends and we tried to break the game and stuff ” Sometimes when it's like day 50 or something and I'm the only active player left, I like to try out new strategies (unit combos, build order, unit…
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked JimmyMaestro’s post in the thread Longest time you have ever played?.

Like (Post)
    Playing a long game you really can rack up econ points. "I'm a Banker and not a Butcher"
  • Tifo_14 -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Balance the vps more.

Like (Post)
    I think you are mssing the topic: VP = Victory points