Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• playbabe -

Replied to the thread I just found this bug with Air Assault.

i experienced it sometimes tho i remember it being just visual issue. will investigate more
  • Pansypuss -

Replied to the thread Problems with the Heavy Bomber.

Happens to me periodically with strike fighters I think. When it happens, I send them on a short flight path that is accepted wait a minute and then send them to the far destination I actually want them to go to and that fixes it. There's definitely a…
  • Pansypuss -

Posted the thread I just found this bug with Air Assault.

Thread
    This just happened to me in gameID=5577533 on Day 30 around 2:30am game time in Morocco. I'm playing Austria. I have a stack of 8 Towed artillery, 1 mobile Anti-Air and 1 Mobile SAM, all level 5 so they can all do Air Assault. I was being chased by a…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Submarine stacked with a ship.

Like (Post)
    Quote from bobqz: “Why have a carrier without planes ? I have seen one game where a coalition had several outfitted carriers. I sunk one and took out 2 officers but in the end we still lost to them. 5 on 3 and we really had our way with 2 of them…
  • so finally the single speed Red vs. Blue is out...and I cant use it on the phone. And from the Feedback ingame it seems that none of my team mates can. The Map is black. You can open reserach and city screen even market and you see the events such as…
  • Bigtallnerd419 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers,…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers,…
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Mobile Phone: Black Screen with Red vs. Blue Single Speed Apokalypse.

Thread
    so finally the single speed Red vs. Blue is out...and I cant use it on the phone. And from the Feedback ingame it seems that none of my team mates can. The Map is black. You can open reserach and city screen even market and you see the events such as…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Question to devs: When will the black screen on Red vs. blue Single speed be fixed for mobile phones?
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

• The Destroyer 4 -

"4 x players play like checkers just want to move forward one dimensionally. Thus the common quote "This is Chess not Checkers"" kurtvonstein As a 4x player, I play like a card game. Play your cards right (jokers, queens, kings, ect) you'll win CON…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Aeneas of Troy’s post in the thread 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL EVENT.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from bobqz: “I can see the similarity in chess and CON. I always felt it was like chess. ” I always seen CON as a card game, play your cards right and you'll win in CON. ” Quote from KFGauss: “I always…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

I only lose to Golders so far. So the heaviest was a guy playing rising tides as Texas. I was myanmar. Watching him closly as I noticed how he wasted troops but all his conquered cities were annexed and fully equipped and build up. I was building a huge…
  • GENPATTON43 -

Posted the thread air Bases and Fuel Issue.

Thread
    Is there anyone aware of a any kind of fix for aircraft/airfield/fuel issue? By this I mean, I recently took over the Azores and built an airfield there. I stage various types of aircraft from there and every time I do, anytime I try to modify an…
  • Aeneas of Troy -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I guess you boys really dont play Chess..lol. But literally was invented to teach war strategy. Board is the battlefield: Pawns = infantry (solo no match but positioned correctly can be powerful) Knights - basically spec…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “There is no tap out in war and you get to keep wht you had won. ” Yes and no. For the most part you are correct. However there are several examples of 20th century wars where the victor did not "get…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

"Regardless point of this game is world domination not settlement of a regional conflict." Nice, but not what you wrote earlier. Again with you backtracking on your earlier statements. I suspect you believe that doing so is a feature, not a bug. "
  • kurtvonstein -

chess has no ranged attack. There is no way to attack without exposing yourself. First 3 days in CON are like chess. If everyone has same amount and type of units. Then its important how and where you move your troops. When first airplanes or artillery…
  • bruh_xD -

Replied to the thread why i get no answer?.

i also wrote a ticket 1 week ago.. also i posted in bugs and issues.. now i post literally everywhere cuz i need to do something.. the germans don't give gold back even if it's not my fault lol x)
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Submarine stacked with a ship.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Believe it or not, some people (not me*) actually play this game not trying to win. IKR? They are playing in a sandbox with other kids, not really paying attention to the other kids until someone rolls over their sandcastle…