Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Quote from Zemunelo: “No you don't. You actually want to steam roll your opponents with "the best combo" and with little effort.And if supply is automatic then you can still concentrate on war. Right? Just don't forget to protect your flanks. This is…
  • GeneralZod31 -

Replied to the thread New Game Speed Suggestion.

• scott steiner -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Cosplay.

Like (Post)
    I know some people like to roleplay, though cosplay is a next level that I did not even imagined.
  • Opulon -

• Opulon -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    EZ concept! connect occupied city to hq with road boost +25% resource! ROAD
  • GrandInquisitor -

Like (Post)
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    I all agree with you, because i love to have to play with new systems, but i think it's not hard to agree that it doesn't work for a game that wants to keep a casual player base :D Supplies were attempted in beta at some points, and do any of you…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Excuse me, but F**K THAT! I want to play a WAR game concentrating on WAR, not Logistics. ” Is it more accurate to say that you want to spend your game time focused 99% on the tip of the "spear", and not…
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zemunelo: “It would be much better if we actually have supply in game. Like supply truck, ship or plane would automatically deliver supply that units already use. If it fail to deliver you can send another but you spend resources. And if
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread CITY OF LIGHTS.

Like (Post)
    while we are thinking up ideas to make Devs life miserable. How about seasons or weather conditions (yes I know tundra exists but not really a factor 99 pct of game). Like a Sand storm kicks up in desert or spin up a tropical storm in South Atlantic;…
  • Tzztzttztz -

Now follows Dealer of Death.

Follow
  • KFGauss -

Like (Post)
  • playbabe -

• WalterChang -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Day 1 guide.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Drony77: “My personal thanks to Teburu. Your sarcastic comments are invaluable example of what is usually called a toxic community. "Sucks", "no shit". You know it's a very productive way to talk to people. And simply shows your…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Kalrakh: “As Opulon pointed out, this game is to 'casual' for this kind of micomanagement. There are other games for this kind of detailed gameplay like Hearts of Iron. ” I think there's a middle ground (or there could be, at least)…
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Cosplay.

I know some people like to roleplay, though cosplay is a next level that I did not even imagined.
  • Kalrakh -

As Opulon pointed out, this game is to 'casual' for this kind of micomanagement. There are other games for this kind of detailed gameplay like Hearts of Iron.
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Excuse me, but F**K THAT! I want to play a WAR game concentrating on WAR, not Logistics. ” This is way off topic for the original suggestion of the thread, so apologies to Kanzegrad for that. I reckon that adding some…
  • Opulon -

I all agree with you, because i love to have to play with new systems, but i think it's not hard to agree that it doesn't work for a game that wants to keep a casual player base :D Supplies were attempted in beta at some points, and do any of you…
  • It's cool. If CoN maps has this mode. Real art master piece.