Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• WalterChang -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread Diplomacy Screen Player State.

Like (Post)
    When viewing the Diplomacy screen, I would enjoy seeing which other players were in-game also.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Indecent name.

• WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Quote from Hydralysk: “So why purchase ground based AA assets? ” Generally speaking, you want to control the battlefield airspace so that you can use helicopters and strike fighters to destroy enemy ground units, thereby allowing your own ground…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Steam Bundle.

no, sorry. Most stuff in steam bundle can be gotten free, If u know what you are doing.
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Myanmar News Article.

• Tifo_14 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Colonel Waffles -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Unit info adjusted design.

Like (Post)
    List of changed icon for requirements: new player quite often don't understand about building demand for mobilizing units. I suggest they could use some icon. move features to under pic and stacked them for optimizing space a bit bigger description…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Hydralysk: “Thanks. What does 'ASF' stand for??? ” Air Superiority Fighter
  • Hydralysk -

• Maerith -

Posted the thread Steam Bundle.

Thread
    Hello, Is there a way to buy twice a Steam Bundle? I know that they say that the bundle can only be buy once but seems really strange that you do not want us to spend money for reward your game :) Or can you create a new bundle after the Army Pack? I…
  • -0- -

Replied to the thread Stray Recon units.

I think is better if you finish that AI State when you can, you don't want it to send an infantry towards one of your cities when unguarded :)
  • -0- -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    just started a new game 7 days ago...i give you my feedback next month...
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Hydralysk: “As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA…
  • kurtvonstein -

you never went offline with airplanes patroling and someone move his ground AA units close but stayed out of patrol circle? Then you wouldnt ask this questions
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Why Buy Ground AA units?.

Thread
    As far as I can tell, fighters are a more flexible response for AA cover of ground units. With the patrol mission, they can stay on station indefinitely. Days or weeks of circling overhead. So why purchase ground based AA assets?
  • Hydralysk -

Posted the thread Diplomacy Screen Player State.

Thread
    When viewing the Diplomacy screen, I would enjoy seeing which other players were in-game also.
  • Hms bismarck -

Wrote a comment on Hms bismarck’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hi I know my name is hms bismrack instead of kms bismarck
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread wwz.

It must be out of cycle , must be returning as a event
  • WalterChang -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Unit info adjusted design.

Like (Post)
    List of changed icon for requirements: new player quite often don't understand about building demand for mobilizing units. I suggest they could use some icon. move features to under pic and stacked them for optimizing space a bit bigger description…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread attacked by an unidentified surface contact.

Quote from michael7314: “so 2 cruisers destroyed by unidentified surface contact. i cant see their hp or what they are what do i need to do to destroy it ? ” You need to find out what it is and where it is first. Then you can make a judgement on the…