Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOA70 -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Rank Your Preference of Public Games.

Like (Post)
    You are right, equally for your friend and for me. It's just that we can't really help it, i tie it to people that can't go through a week-end without checking their mails :D . It would be extremely more wiser to be able to say "well, if i just get…
  • Blue Tortoise -

Replied to the thread Opinions on Armor?.

I absolutely love European tank destroyers, especially if you can get someone to commit to a ground assault and lay a trap with them and NG. sometimes will make a few recons because they are cheap and can help light the way too. not big on it other than…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Isn't "armor meta" an oxymoron? ” I guess so, yeah
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Insurgency.

Quote from Kalrakh: “The got nerfed many times, because to many people were unable to handle them. ” That is so... depressing
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Call of War addressed this in a very strange way, splitting armor into heavy armor and light armor. Can’t think of anything Dorado could do to change the armor meta without messing with artillery and such ” Isn't…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Call of War addressed this in a very strange way, splitting armor into heavy armor and light armor. Can’t think of anything Dorado could do to change the armor meta without messing with artillery and such
  • Colonel Waffles -

Replied to the thread Current state of Naval.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Coastal guns would be useless, because navy players would just tick or missile them down. Same goes with CDS/MRL, navy moves quicker than any ground unit, so they can easily out tick you any time. RG are in theory anti-navy, but…
  • Kalrakh -

Coastal guns would be useless, because navy players would just tick or missile them down. Same goes with CDS/MRL, navy moves quicker than any ground unit, so they can easily out tick you any time. RG are in theory anti-navy, but in practicality, lack…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “If navy too strong, we could consider taking away MRL ship damage and adding a new unit to the MRL branch, a Coastal Defense System (CDS). A long range artillery designed to defend against ships,…
  • WalterChang -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “If navy too strong, we could consider taking away MRL ship damage and adding a new unit to the MRL branch, a Coastal Defense System (CDS). A long range artillery designed to defend against ships, giving army-based players…
  • Kalrakh -

Maybe the should get real armor and provide some kind of damage reduction, because more HP just means they need even more time to heal.
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from WalterChang: “Personally, I think insurgencies should be stronger. I think they should spread much more quickly into rural provinces, and originate in them, as well. I also don't think the chances of an insurgency occurring should ever…
  • Dealer of Death -

"Armor" is an excellent book by John Steakley
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Current state of Naval.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship…
  • Teburu -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized…
  • WalterChang -

I like being able to deploy artillery from helicopters at level 4 and above. Level 5 TDs also have Air Assault, so you can use them to protect the artillery. In general, I think the armour class is a bit neglected in terms of how they fit into the…
  • Colonel Waffles -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “ You have no shame! you will try any sneaky underhanded poop burglary to backdoor sneak in MRLS nerfing. ” If anything, the proposition above would be a buff. MRL ship damage is not utilized too much anyway, and the CDS…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Colonel Waffles: “What are your opinions on the current state of navy in CoN? Are they overpowered? Underpowered? Just right? Many changes have been made in the past to balance navy but it has always been difficult to find balance From my…
  • WalterChang -

Personally, I think insurgencies should be stronger. I think they should spread much more quickly into rural provinces, and originate in them, as well. I also don't think the chances of an insurgency occurring should ever disappear in "Occupied"…