Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Generalrahmibg -

Wrote a comment on Maxim | CM’s wall.

Wall Comment
    The mobile game is down with a 502 gateway error!
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread How much does skill matter?.

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, Well lets say 7 infantry are coming at a home city. The defender of that city sets up 7 infantry of equal rank in a defensive position inside a forest terrain in the path of the invading force. Who…
  • Bullpups -

Liked GrandInquisitor’s post in the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kurtvonstein: “Anyone can post the stats of the 3 tiers please? ” Same stats across all doctrines T1forum.conflictnations.com/inde…49ab3708f90d42056010d04ea T2forum.conflictnations.com/inde…49ab3708f90d42056010d04ea T3
  • 1733973qaz -

Posted the thread Little red notification number in the coaltion tab too?.

Thread
    If someone publishes a new article, someone messages you, etc., there is a little red box with a one in it. If would be very nice if there could be a little red box with a one in it for a coaltion application too, I keep forgeting it.
  • Teburu -

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, Well lets say 7 infantry are coming at a home city. The defender of that city sets up 7 infantry of equal rank in a defensive position inside a forest terrain in the path of the invading force. Who will win? Skill or…
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Replied to the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

It's not a nuke problem. It's a gold problem.
  • Im On Smoko -

Hmm, Well lets say 7 infantry are coming at a home city. The defender of that city sets up 7 infantry of equal rank in a defensive position inside a forest terrain in the path of the invading force. Who will win? Skill or spammer?
  • Blitzkrieger64 -

Liked Hydralysk’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Quote from LastLiving: “So you are angry that you keep on losing to people with nukes? ” So you are fearful that you would lose to players without a nuclear crutch to rely on? iu
  • 1733973qaz -

Ehh. I'm not very smart but it seems that if you research the right stuff (like mrl and heavy bomber) you could beat a huggggeee infantry force.
  • 1733973qaz -

Replied to the thread SEASON 8 IS LIVE.

• Teburu -

It matters quite a lot lmao Someone who just yeets units at the enemy and overwhelms ppl with sheer numbers will spend 90% of their time simply replacing their lost ones. Meanwhile, the guy with actual skill has just produced his 100th unit on day…
  • shrek6satan -

Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from shrek6satan: “Like if you throw so much stuff at the enemy he'll be done no matter how much does he know about the game ” Yes, at a certain point as one wit wrote: "Quantity has a quality all its own."Yep, you can…
  • Hydralysk -

Quote from shrek6satan: “Like if you throw so much stuff at the enemy he'll be done no matter how much does he know about the game ” Yes, at a certain point as one wit wrote: "Quantity has a quality all its own." Yep, you can overwhelm even the…
  • shrek6satan -

Posted the thread How much does skill matter?.

Thread
    Sometimes i think if you just spam it you'll win. Like if you throw so much stuff at the enemy he'll be done no matter how much does he know about the game
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread is con down? for me it is. maybe my computer.

• Dave Drent -

I can get in then it stops working gateway error. It works then not.
  • Tzztzttztz -

Liked vynical’s post in the thread Beginner's mistakes and how to avoid them.

Like (Post)
    1. Play exclusively on mobile: Multiple features of CoN are not accurate on mobile such as radar range, attack range, eyesight. Some of these can mean life-or-death in naval and sky battles. Stacking and moving troops is also a pain. When you try getting…
  • Spoonmannnn -

Liked Drony77’s post in the thread Day 1 guide.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “The fact you don't realize that you can combine different units which is actually crucial; is alarming. ” Okay now I see the point. You think I don't know how to play the game which may be true of course. But do you really…
  • Hydralysk -

Liked Clock’s post in the thread No Free Field Upgrades.

Like (Post)
    How about this, but only for tier upgrades? (In Motorized Infantry for example, the tier upgrades are Level 1 (Basic), Level 4 (Advanced), and Level 6 (Modern)) It would make it so much less tedious and annoying while possibly even adding to the emphasis…
  • Hydralysk -