Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• scott steiner -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Nuclear ICBM's should only be allowed to hit cities..

Like (Post)
    Not necessarily - they are not used to Target units for a reason
  • josimacana1 -

Posted the thread Waypoints.

Thread
    when I mark waypoints only the final destination time appears. In the future, could you add partial waypoints in provincial centers when you pass the mouse?
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread I am reporting this player.

Just to point it out - the type of swearing you would be reporting does not constitute an infringement of our TOS. We do not follow up every time someone calls another player names. We only get active if the reported player is displaying toxic or…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Kazakhstan Changes.

We certainly won't churn out a new map version because some place was renamed.
  • Fereyd -

Ok, don´t let us go sidetracks. I just have digged into it. You are right the new Capital is Nursultan. But Germanico can relax. no Major Changes have to be done because the Kazachians just renamed the Capital... So Maybe in one of the next uptates,…
  • Huthayfah.k -

Also I could go to wiki and change the name to nursultan
  • Huthayfah.k -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Canada Map.

Like (Post)
    We are multi national. Please leave out any political connotations... Player feedback is welcome and we gladly will look into it.
  • Huthayfah.k -

Replied to the thread I am reporting this player.

Okay, it wasn't my intention to publicly shame him but i could not find a report player button
  • rspen446 -

Replied to the thread Favourite starting place.

I've played about 30 or so battles now, and Poland is usually one of the 1st Countries taken over, unless they manage to snag a good Coalition and fight with them to stay in the game in such a vulnerable spot, I prefer Syria, also I like somewhere in…
  • rspen446 -

Wrote a comment on BigThad’s wall.

Wall Comment
    just a quick comment on you looking for new Alliance members, don't get hung up on getting higher level players to join you, I just now hit level 50 but ever since around level 20 I could play with anyone in Con, and I 've defeated several 100 and higher…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Diplomatics.

1) abusable in public matches - we actually asked and the Alliance community did not want it on. It also doesn't happen in modern war ... Nobody is gifting stuff (not even ww2 lend lease was free btw) 2) abusable in public matches - but available in…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread WWII mode.

We are not just re-skinning, but need to adopt and adjust rules and mechanics to fit the setting. Check out our other games and enjoy.
  • Dr. Leipreachan -

Replied to the thread 3 Word Story.

• Dr. Leipreachan -

Replied to the thread The Music Scene.

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread I am reporting this player.

Like (Post)
    Certain levels are to be tolerated
  • Dr. Leipreachan -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE(190321).

Like (Post)
    2018-11-15_general-update.png + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
    Dear players, We're happy to bring you quality of life changes as well as urgent fixes. With the introduction of internationalization you are likely to come across players of all backgrounds. In…
  • Dragonfire -

• Fereyd -

Well maybe you will find what you´re searchin for here: callofwar.com ;)
  • Dragonfire -

Posted the thread WWII mode.

Thread
    Ok, this is a long shot and I'm sure many people have brought it up before, but what if there were WWII maps. Where the borders are the same as they were in 1945, planes could be re-skinned and could have a shorter range sense they aren't as advanced,…
  • Dragonfire -

Liked Lord_Wellington’s post in the thread Map Creation Gripe.

Like (Post)
    I got "Security Council" just so I can create a map. I wasted only 6 EURO, but that is beside the point. I then tried to find a way to create a map, I searched on forums and I found this "Game creation is disabled for everyone except for standard…