Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

I would also like to point out that intricate features such as the ones mentioned above make most sense in single player experiences. We deliberately reduce these to allow for more PvP. That is actually why I referenced Hearts of Iron etc because in my…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Ethnic unification.

Don't worry, we know it. It's just that it's exactly the kind of feature that would be exploited. I mean, to make the HoI comparison, the Historian and Sociologist in me would love to have an system that emulates the social disasters created by mass…
  • Hetakin -

Replied to the thread Observation post and Radar system.

• Hetakin -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Observation post and Radar system.

Like (Post)
    This was discussed previously. The Mechanics in the backend actually do not support features like that. Because the developers (praise the developers) are working an the mobile version, we will have to wait for new features like stationary AA or radar
  • Hetakin -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Observation post and Radar system.

Like (Post)
    You can simply build a mobile radar - why do you think all military radars are mobile? Anything stationary will not survive the first 5 minutes of war ( see Iraq) Defensive fortifications, permanent radar sites, and such are all WW2 tech and no longer…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Observation post and Radar system.

You can simply build a mobile radar - why do you think all military radars are mobile? Anything stationary will not survive the first 5 minutes of war ( see Iraq) Defensive fortifications, permanent radar sites, and such are all WW2 tech and no longer…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread Upgrade the Air War.

I generally like the idea, but adding more micro is a tricky thing in CoN, considering how a lot of people play it. Generally speaking, defense is favored because you don't want to login the next day to find your nation wiped out by some measly army…
  • Luoniev -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Where can I report player?.

Like (Post)
    ok, and now this thread reached the point where it is better to close it. just for the protocol: i´m pretty sure CoN is not a Vector through which it is possible to throw a DDOS Attack to an enemy Player. I might be wrong, anybody is free to tell em…
  • Hollow Light -

Liked War and Peace’s post in the thread Big insurgencies turn into country.

Like (Post)
    Local insurgencies can get very VERY large, I've seen one the size of Africa. So when local insurgencies get big enough, I don't know maybe 2 cities and 10 provinces minimal you can name it. Make it become an offical country replacing the insurgency A.I…
  • Hollow Light -

Posted the thread reborn countries.

Thread
    in lots of games countries play the role of the aggressor, conquering and annexing large chunks of land until the former country is unrecognizable or suffer enough damage to look like shadows of their former selves i suggest optional premade name change…
  • Germanico -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Where can I report player?.

Like (Post)
    ok, and now this thread reached the point where it is better to close it. just for the protocol: i´m pretty sure CoN is not a Vector through which it is possible to throw a DDOS Attack to an enemy Player. I might be wrong, anybody is free to tell em…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Where can I report player?.

• Metria -

Posted the thread Insurgents & Morale.

Thread
    Just an idea. One would think that since insurgents rise up because of the low morale of a city or its surroundings, that if morale all around them is much more improved, they would depart, or even join that nation?
  • WackoBukshot -

Good luck reporting someone. I reported someone directly to a mod on Discord for threatening to ddos me and "melt my computer" (which I knew he was full of shit, but I was just 1 of several he threatened) and was told that mod was too busy and that I…
  • Fereyd -

I like this, and changes like that (more or less) are discussed here some more times. It would need a complete review ogf the game mechanics and (worst of all) woutl be major affecting the code. If things like that will ever be implemented (as i hope)…
  • Germanico -

Playing highly immersive and emotionally challenging player vs player games can cause players to vent steam or go ballistic. This is to be expected and tolerated to a certain level. Generally if a player keeps it in the match and does not let it spill…
  • Hollow Light -

won't it force people to have all the kinds of ground-air defenses just to defend from one kind of threat? also all of those ground-air defenses already have purpose of their own (missles heli aircraft) i do agree though that the air aspect of war can…
  • Germanico -

Liked Hollow Light’s post in the thread Ethnic unification.

Like (Post)
    i think you didn't understand my what i meant well i meant ethnic by tradition, things like kinds of food, different cloths, holidays, things that people can change if they want to, even nationality can change! not things like skin color or unique…
  • Soul31 -

Posted the thread Upgrade the Air War.

Thread
    Hi there, It's funny, in a game as slow as this (which I like), I also like directing Airforce units as that is more of a real time mission in this game (instead of the set it and forget it style for ground troops). Controlling squadrons doing this and…