Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu -

Replied to the thread How much does skill matter?.

Counterpoint: If he dies to spam he’s not a „skilled“ player. Its such a wonderfully arbitrary phrase tho
  • xXWolfXx -

Quote from shrek6satan: “Sometimes i think if you just spam it you'll win. Like if you throw so much stuff at the enemy he'll be done no matter how much does he know about the game ” Best Case Scenario For Skilled Player So lets say this skilled…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Example of bad spams: - Beat the socks off dude who had 100 + inf / tanks; spammed like 20 UAVs; 20 attack choppers with zero air defense (no AA; no ASF) needless to say my 25 SF and 6 ASF smoked his choppers than just picked…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Product Alert.

Quote from Hydralysk: “Yep. The player can toggle the 'Auto Upgrade' option. Then once the units return to the factory, or the mobile upgrade unit links up with the target, the process is under AI control. The game will deduct the resources needed to…
  • LastLiving -

Replied to the thread A Hive in WW3 4x? Game 5520535.

Perhaps the city just really like flowers
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread x5 resources games.

Honestly this is just silly, resource management/ build orders/ prioritization are a skill for a reason. Frankly I tend to have the army composition that I want usually at day 20-25 with total unit count of about 100 units. Spending 55-60 days in a game…
  • Mango_____ -

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Would completly eliminate strategy of game. Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources. ” Well, where is the strategy when you have almost nothing…
  • david roro -

mois je trouve qu on ne devrais pas accéléré les carte en x4 ect mais juste les matière première et les usines en les développant mais que soie significative car a lors actuel si tu utilise le développement des usines militaire et de matière…
  • david roro -

Liked TheGENOC1D3R’s post in the thread x5 resources games.

Like (Post)
    Man, I just wish they gave us a x4 games with the normal amount of resources given to the x1 games. But I know that wont likely happen any time soon coz money/gold Or even better, *a little off topic* that they gave us a x2 version of at least the WW3…
  • david roro -

Liked Killiam07’s post in the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the casualties syria: 55000 Me: 450 now I know this is normal because I was using only ranged units, but I wanted to…
  • david roro -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Killiam07: “Hi everyone, a couple days ago I defeated Syria with mob art stacks lined up near his homeland. Later in con news, I found out about the…
  • david roro -

Replied to the thread What’s your best casualty ratio.

perte 3300 perte ennemis 12300 pour cela j'avais 2 division de char léger 2 division de char forum.conflictnations.com/inde…fcfb69e09e5d151db14e0ec13 lourdsforum.conflictnations.com/inde…fcfb69e09e5d151db14e0ec132
  • TheGENOC1D3R -

Man, I just wish they gave us a x4 games with the normal amount of resources given to the x1 games. But I know that wont likely happen any time soon coz money/gold Or even better, *a little off topic* that they gave us a x2 version of at least the WW3…
  • Killiam07 -

• Killiam07 -

wasn’t ai i was talking about, but ok, what was your highest k/d ratio ever
  • playbabe -

that’s funni it shouldn’t be there. oh well anyway enjoy extra insurgent. that’s all it do
  • Thranduil -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread x5 resources games.

Like (Post)
    Would completly eliminate strategy of game. Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Would completly eliminate strategy of game. Part of winning is how wisely you allocate / prioritize your builds; researches; mobs; etc. based on scarce resources.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Quote from Killiam07: “we have yet to see one answer ” because its meaningless. and you could only look through everyday of current game; if you are in one. Im more concerned about my overall K/D ratios against live opponents; killing AI is easy.