Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread over kill.

but problem is that people left game and before start play UI its conqered yes i see that is posible win by small nation ( for use gold or wery wery luck ) most like somebody write yes its normal that start without have it …
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread 5 players left in this game / 1850 points.

try to read ... map IF ONLY ONE PLAYER not agree with end of game still is normal wictory without any impact on coaly or solo victory how much you most have like coaly or solo its only about map so dont care about mess and play …
  • Andilek7319 -

Replied to the thread Morale question.

on morale not but have sometime impact on UI player ... if many time make ambush its normal that declare war on you without any reason ... or atack (so after da its have impact on your morale ...) most if it nation far far from you
  • scommysoggys -

Posted the thread Defence question.

Thread
    So I have an army with some mobile artillery in a city...and an enemy comes to attack... my arty starts attacking when he gets in range... once the two armies get into direct contact/combat , will my army use its attack stats or defence+entrench stats?
  • Samuel PM -

Replied to the thread RISING WATER LEVELS REACHING UNPRECEDENTED HEIGHTS.

I've followed this game since its launch I was one of the first 80 players to debut And I can say that this is the Best Current Game Each day surprises me more and more.
  • Teburu -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Sandbox Game.

Like (Post)
    Closed
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Sandbox Game.

• Chief Dc -

Quote from Teburu: “ Major point with custom games is probably the fact that dorado would have to pay for every single one of them ” That's why I suggested charging for them. Anyway, like I said, if it's dead in the water then that's me done.
  • Teburu -

Quote from Chief Dc: “Taking the time to establish a group of trusted players seems too much effort IMO ” Well then you shouldnt complain about the backstabby nature of public games :D, imo it doesnt really took that long to find some ppl to play…
  • Chief Dc -

@Teburu Thanks for the input. I have Hearts of Iron, it's a different game, I was looking for a sandbox of this one. The main difference/attraction to CoN vs HoI is CoN is based in modern times with modern units. I'm aware of the 4x games but they don't…
  • ThePanda -

Replied to the thread grande carte con.

J'en doute fortement. Ils ont récemment réduit la carte des 150 joueurs à 128-player en raison des problèmes qu’elle posait. Désolé pour mon mauvais français - J'utilise Google Traduction ;)
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Fire control.

Something like this would enable ships maybe to effectivly blockade see routes and defend coastal cities against naval invasions, right now the enemy can just drive by your ships with his transports :D
  • Teburu -

Quote from Germanico: “Small maps work really badly in 4x - that's why we don't run them. ” Quote from Eternus: “Let people decide, and or make it x3. ” Small maps like flashpoint or middle east in 4x would be decided after 2-3 real life days,…
  • spoke -

Posted the thread grande carte con.

Thread
    bonjour est il prevue de creer une grande carte avec beaucoup de joueur genre 300 ou plus =O
  • Eternus -

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread What map/mode you would like to see in the game?.

We shall see @Teburu depending on how players like the new rising tides map . The thing is that as much as I would love to simply prototype this idea, it will be a massive development feat. But... I am absolutely with you there ;)
  • Teburu -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Sandbox Game.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for summing it up @Teburu
  • Germanico -

Small maps work really badly in 4x - that's why we don't run them.
  • Germanico -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Sandbox Game.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Chief Dc: “Is there a sandbox version of the game available to purchase? ” Hearts of Iron is pretty much exactly that, otherwise I doubt that devs will waste their time on creating an offline version, the core of CON is the human factor…
  • Germanico -