Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?.

Quote from ewac123: “Most advice for games goes out of the window- you pretty much need to spam 2 or 3 rounds of NG to survive the first two days. ” This is actually THE advice I have for any games ;-).
  • Emilyy -

Wrote a comment on Emilyy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    wordhurdle.co is a simple, yet challenging, a word game that will help you improve your vocabulary and spatial reasoning.
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked shrek6satan’s post in the thread Organic warfare/new mode/rework.

Like (Post)
    My man, at this point you're just inventing a new game
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Liked Zozo001’s post in the thread "National guard is good" my ass.

Like (Post)
    To inject actual data into this discussion, I've recently recorded the revolt of an insurgent against a garrisoned single NG. The HPs and strengths after each combat tick were as follows: Tick1: NG 13.1 ATK 1.4 DEF 3.0; insurgent 12.9 ATK 2.0 DEF…
  • _Pyth0n_ -

Replied to the thread Battle of Active.

Quote from KFGauss: “"ROGUE" state is the name of the CoN insurgents' government ” Easy way to remember: Watch Rogue One or read the Rogue Squadron novels :D
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread News From My Latest Game.

yes!! Its like day 16 and i have the most vps by like 300. Reason? Eaa can turn the most cowardly commander into a steamroller... But to be fair i did learn the air tricks beforehand AND i used railguns no naval awac yet, that's the reason i haven't…
  • ewac123 -

Replied to the thread Eh? Why do player always choose United States in Blood and Oil?.

i played blood and oil twice as usa, very fun but challenging. Most advice for games goes out of the window- you pretty much need to spam 2 or 3 rounds of ng to survive the first two days. Then make a coalition with 2 other strong players, and get a few…
  • Morpheas78 -

Replied to the thread Season units.

once maybe . Since December 2019 no Elite Heli or the elite tank
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread removing members from coalition.

It's not instant for obvious reasons. And doesn't it take only multiple days in 4x?
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Who's Bad.

Replied to the thread CSIM - Initially SFs vs SAMs.

Quote from playbabe: “wtf happened here? we arguing so much that you wrote CoN simulator? ” Yes - Creating a way to settle the arguments is a part of why I'm doing it. I wanted to better understand the SAMs and other AA, so I decided to try to write…
  • michaelemlong -

Posted the thread removing members from coalition.

Thread
    removing members from coalition we need to reduce the amount of time to kick someone from the coalition 3 days is too long it should be instant
  • michaelemlong -

Wrote a comment on michaelemlong’s wall.

Wall Comment
    i wish we can change that amout of time to remove someone from the game 3 days is way to long it should be instant removal
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread 1-way shared intel without knowledge/permission?.

1. It sounds like some sort of glitch or he really just didn't the option to change his relation from Shared Intel back to a different one. 2. If someone in your coa uses Gold to reveal stuff, you also see what he revealed 3. It does not work that way,…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread 1-way shared intel without knowledge/permission?.

Quote from dorkbreath: “but the amount of money being spent by multiple players in this particular game made it seem like an absurd addiction, and likely makes it impossible for those with more modest financial resources to compete in many instances. ”
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “I'm of the same opinion as you. They told us the "collecting data" excuse just to calm the waters, but if they really were eager to actually collect helpful data, why to stop so long at the very first step, why wont they add…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to a comment by Roots Naggy on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Reply
    I don't know this gibberish.
  • dorkbreath -

Posted the thread 1-way shared intel without knowledge/permission?.

Thread
    Hi, I am fairly new to the game, so you will have to excuse me if I am misunderstanding something. Recently I was playing Rising Tides, and my mostly non-communitive coalition leader was spending gold extremely heavily (along with another player, who…
  • Zozo001 -

Replied to the thread Improvements To Armour And Melee Units.

Quote from Teburu: “If people talk about MBT rush they mean like Day 3, immediately after they are produced. ” LOL Day6 sounds more like slog than rush, indeed. Anyways, the fundamental weakness of the MBT is its diminished strength in cities (as…