Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread CoW veteran looking for an active alliance.

Welcome to the community. I am sure you will find it a social place. Please note we offer alliance elite gold-free competitive matches for alliances as long as the players are level 25+. Should be right down your alley ;) Cheers //G
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread END GAME ?.

We have AI of course. And if you can’t get the vote through that means there is either someone on your side who doesn’t want or get it, or there is another player “lurking”. Please refrain from using CAPS = as we’ve repeatedly asked you in the past. Thx
  • Mr.Obuffo -

Wrote a comment on Garrett’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao scusa volevo fare una domanda...ma le unità acquisite in una partita, nel momento in cui se nè inizia un'altra, vanno perse?
  • Mr.Obuffo -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Ciao scusa volevo sapere ma le unità costruite in una partita, una volta terminata e iniziata una partita nuova, vanno perse?
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Change Player Name.

@Jabbade I highly doubt you are capable of changing his name for him. I hope you are aware that it is against the ToS to pretend to be a staff member. @fast This matter has been handled elsewhere in the forums. Please refer to your initial post.
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Questions.

Quote from MarkoKSC: “I won enough points to unlock seasonal unit (season 1, tank), but I hadn't Security Council membership on the end of season. Can I unlock it when I buy membership? ” As far as I'm aware, the answer is no, I'm afraid. SC must be…
  • Sima_7 -

Please the in-game function 'Report a bug' and explain your request in detail please. Also, please provide at least 3 alternative names as the first choice may not be available.
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Top 5 Sucks.

I have played as USA, UK, and Russia in pubs. Won all three but that's because I'm an unparalleled genius... ... ... and had some help from some friends too :D Seriously, though, they're not all that. In my humble opinion, they're actually more trouble…
  • MarkoKSC -

Replied to the thread Questions.

I won enough points to unlock seasonal unit (season 1, tank), but I hadn't Security Council membership on the end of season. Can I unlock it when I buy membership?
  • Jabbade -

Hey fast,give me your Ingame name and I will change it for you then.Greeting Andre
  • fast -

Posted the thread Change Player Name.

Thread
    Hello all, I just started this game. This game is very enjoyable, but I want to change my username. Can you help me with this? New User name alternative: filezilla handbut Can you do this for me? I can't open a new membership because I bought…
  • Kalrakh -

Write a Bug Report ticket to contact Support and give a few alternative names for the change.
  • fast -

Posted the thread Change Player Name.

Thread
    Hello all, I just started this game. This game is very enjoyable, but I want to change my username. Can you help me with this? New User name: filezilla Can you do this for me? I can't open a new membership because I bought gold. Regards
  • Teburu -

yeah huge difference in economy but usually also hard to defend... except japan :D
  • Kalrakh -

From my experience there is quite the difference between playing 5 city country and 7 city country, the additional supply and components you gain is quite massive. :D
  • Fereyd -

yes, but the difference is not that big as it might look from the outside ;)
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from Fereyd: “- not more production or military power than the neighbours ” Not sure how you mean that, bigger countries have more cities, therefore more production and more starting units.
  • Teburu -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread lol for fereyd.

Like (Post)
    Warning issued @Andilek7319 Do never call out or insult our staff. If you are not happy with something discuss it in a civilized manner and we will consider. CLOSED
  • Fereyd -

Well these are Nations which are, on first sight, perfect starting Nations. In consequence, these Nations are picked first. (Often by new players) Now it comes to the game and the players notice, that because of balancing, USA or China is not easy to…