Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from PattonT: “Quote from Kalrakh: “Devs consider 'bad behaviour' as part of the game. Treasonous acts are part of wars. ” Absolutely and that makes sense. In wars you also have some sense of the leaders of the other countries. There is a…
  • Fraser John -

Wrote a comment on Dr. Leipreachan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Unable to join any of my current or any new games.
  • Fraser John -

Wrote a comment on Fraser John’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Cannot join any games. Old or new.
  • 737373elj -

Replied to the thread About missiles.

• Fyr3Blad3 -

Posted the thread About missiles.

Thread
    Estou pensando em pesquisar o MBIC, mas vi que é necessário ter um iniciador do MBIC, já verifiquei tudo e não acho. A pergunta é: quando procuro o MBIC, o iniciador é desbloqueado juntos?
  • 737373elj -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on Kalrakh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    Just like Strike Fighters... just send them at an opponent and kill.
  • 737373elj -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

Like (Post)
    Quote from booombooom: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “lots of slots...love the idea. I am in it. ” Me too and Elj. And Elj have Saudi, Finish your cookie before he come for you Kurt ... :saint: 8o :evil: ” I love Cookies....
  • fiqmais -

Posted the thread COMPRA DE GOLD NÃO CONCLUI/GOLD PURCHASE DOES NOT COMPLETE.

Thread
    NÃO ESTOU CONSEGUINDO COMPRAR GOLD ATRAVÉS DO CARTÃO DE CRÉDITO, ACHO QUE A OPERADORA QUE VOCÊS ESTÃO USANDO ESTÁ COM PROBLEMAS TEVE UM DIA COM PROMOÇÃO DE 50% NÃO CONSEGUI CONCRETIZAR, HOJE UMA DE 20% A MESMA COISA APARECE UMA MENSAGEM DIZENDO…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

Quote from booombooom: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “lots of slots...love the idea. I am in it. ” Me too and Elj. And Elj have Saudi, Finish your cookie before he come for you Kurt ... :saint: 8o :evil: ” I love Cookies....
  • Well I dont like the idea of social credit rating because everyone leaves coalitons when its members are inactive ,I also do it.However there is no harm in adding a count for how many solo wins are earned by leaving the coalition. I was talking about a…
  • bwahaha -

Wrote a comment on Dr. Leipreachan’s wall.

Wall Comment
    hello,
    i do not know if i knocked on the right door.
    playing game 3224097 i inadvertently spent gold twice: buying componenets i did not nor need neither use and the second i type a keystroke and the moral of city decreased, never intended to do either.
  • Telerik -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

Like (Post)
    lots of slots...love the idea. I am in it.
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to a comment by 737373elj on Kalrakh’s wall.

Wall Reply
    The question is: How do you play with them?
  • lizaready -

Wrote a comment on lizaready’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Gruszynski Capital is a commercial and multifamily real estate investment and syndication firm that acquires assets throughout Texas.

Follow Us: gruszynskicapital.com/
  • 737373elj -

Liked Telerik’s post in the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

Like (Post)
    A doctrine takes AI Bulgaria /Sofia .And at 00 00 hour at day change if lets say western doctrine controlls Sofia they get 1 point .If they keep Sofia for a week is 7 days ,7 points . But if they lose the city they remain with theese 7 days til they get…
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

A doctrine takes AI Bulgaria /Sofia .And at 00 00 hour at day change if lets say western doctrine controlls Sofia they get 1 point .If they keep Sofia for a week is 7 days ,7 points . But if they lose the city they remain with theese 7 days til they get…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Unfair Stacking of Artillery.

Like (Post)
    certainly not planning to buff helis...