Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Teburu -

Liked kurtvonstein’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    @Opulon I will quote Galadriel as I asume that will pleae you most And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! ... And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

bruh how's that my multi acc report always get "not multi acc" I swear they using same tactic, in same coalition, with same units, having same name....
  • kurtvonstein -

@Opulon I will quote Galadriel as I asume that will pleae you most And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! ... And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow
  • playbabe -

Replied to the thread Acceptable use of gold.

i mean, big G kinda very aggressive on any topic relate to this?
  • MallahanJr -

Wrote a comment on Dealer of Death’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Dude, you in a game I can join in on?
  • MallahanJr -

Replied to the thread This really is a bug thats annoying.

I think I drank too much that night and looked at the forums too seriously.
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Just a note on unit icons representing multiple units.

You just have to click on one of your units. It'll be called "44th ASW Squadron" or "11th Naval AWACS Wing" or something.
  • GrandInquisitor -

Like (Post)
    told you the username suggest multiaccounts...dawm good old kurt smells multis a miles against the wind...
  • GrandInquisitor -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Wolfpackers In Game 4238686.

Like (Post)
    enemy_I.jpg You a mod now, welcome.
  • KFGauss -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WalterChang: “According the the game's terminology, each ground unit is a Battalion and 3 or more in a stack is a Division. One air unit is a Squadron, and 3 or more is a Wing. A ship is a ship. Three to five…
  • Dealer of Death -

Quote from WalterChang: “According the the game's terminology, each ground unit is a Battalion and 3 or more in a stack is a Division. One air unit is a Squadron, and 3 or more is a Wing. A ship is a ship. Three to five ships is a Task Force. (I know…
  • Opulon -

• Opulon -

Like (Post)
    told you the username suggest multiaccounts...dawm good old kurt smells multis a miles against the wind...
  • Opulon -

You are not calling for a change of business model nor slandering Gold users. Don't fear. :D
  • Opulon -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Acceptable use of gold.

Like (Post)
    How long we could go before our mighty Big G gonna rain hell fire on us?
  • Opulon -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Acceptable use of gold.

Like (Post)
    Sometimes they accuse you of golding, just because you play better and don't waste your resources like they do, for sure. :D Quote from Opulon: “Quote from playbabe: “Acceptable use of gold Missed click on those "CONveniently" placed gold use button. on…
  • playbabe -

How long we could go before our mighty Big G gonna rain hell fire on us?
  • KFGauss -

Replied to the thread Revealing Stealth.

wC - Again, I understand - Thanks & Best of luck with your suggestion(s).
  • Kalrakh -

Sometimes they accuse you of golding, just because you play better and don't waste your resources like they do, for sure. :D Quote from Opulon: “Quote from playbabe: “Acceptable use of gold Missed click on those "CONveniently" placed gold use button. on…
  • WalterChang -

According the the game's terminology, each ground unit is a Battalion and 3 or more in a stack is a Division. One air unit is a Squadron, and 3 or more is a Wing. A ship is a ship. Three to five ships is a Task Force. (I know submarines are 'boats',…