Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Morale help please.

Quote from Kalrakh: “Quote from DOA70: “Quote from Kalrakh: “If you try to kick a coalition member, the game will tell you, how many VP you will need afterwards, because the amount is dependant of your coalition size. You can't nuke friendly…
  • Hms bismarck -

Wrote a comment on AlanismA’s wall.

Wall Comment
    A shiny
  • Hms bismarck -

Posted the thread Quotes for the log in page.

Thread
    While playing con I have seen one quote/suggestion a lot ,it is about the world war Map . So my suggest is why doesn’t dorado add some quotes like “the 20th century was a Century of war and blood. The 21st century is a century of dialog”-dalai…
  • Hms bismarck -

Replied to the thread Conflict of Meme (meme collection thread).

• Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread 4x Speed Battleground USA & Flashpoint Games.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “... *Oh and Dealer of Death is one of the best online names with a picture of Gambit for an Avatar IMO. Likewise, quality posts & thoughtful viewpoints. My in game name is a bit silly, un macho. I…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

Quote from ramadeus: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ramadeus: “How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread More Suggestions.

Quote from Teburu: “how much did they pay you for that? ” LOL, nothing, not even a free SC for a month. I know it may seem like a paid Dorado shill piece, but it is more about people not taking the big picture into account and focusing only on "How…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out…
  • Dealer of Death -

Liked Im On Smoko’s post in the thread 4x Speed Battleground USA & Flashpoint Games.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I personally wouldn't play a 4X game if paid to do so (I find the capricious nature of losing a game due to the biological need to sleep abhorrent). *Furthermore, and in deference's to the OP's immensely cool Forum…
  • -0- -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread More Suggestions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from SAITAM78: “Thank you very much for those who gave me feedback about my suggestions. I wanted to clarify a little more about the Gold bullet. I don't want to eliminate the use of it. I was just pointing out…
  • ramadeus -

Replied to the thread New Kind Of Insurgency.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from ramadeus: “How about insurgent that support original homeland nation.. I think this is logical, if the occupying forces is not strong enough, the occupied city can fight and win the nation back.. Imagine if…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread Resource province locator.

Quote from playbabe: “actually the problem is that there are different zoom levels and the levels that resources icon appear on the map is too small _____________________________________________________________________________________ Same with…
  • Im On Smoko -

Liked playbabe’s post in the thread Resource province locator.

Like (Post)
    actually the problem is that there are different zoom levels and the levels that resources icon appear on the map is too small
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Quote from Pyth0n: “Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Pyth0n’s post in the thread SEASON 6 DEPLOYED.

Like (Post)
    Here is all the information: Military Doctrine: European Radar Signature: High Deployable Armament Cost: 50 Radar Detection: Ground Units (HIGH) Scout Reveal Stealth: Ground Units Storm Position: Unit ignores hostile target’s entrenchment…
  • Im On Smoko -

Replied to the thread 4x Speed Battleground USA & Flashpoint Games.

Quote from Dealer of Death: “While I personally wouldn't play a 4X game if paid to do so (I find the capricious nature of losing a game due to the biological need to sleep abhorrent). *Furthermore, and in deference's to the OP's immensely cool Forum…