Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 737373elj -

Liked Telerik’s post in the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

Like (Post)
    A doctrine takes AI Bulgaria /Sofia .And at 00 00 hour at day change if lets say western doctrine controlls Sofia they get 1 point .If they keep Sofia for a week is 7 days ,7 points . But if they lose the city they remain with lets say 7 days til they…
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread 3 Doctrines War gameID=3230636 all wellcome.

A doctrine takes AI Bulgaria /Sofia .And at 00 00 hour at day change if lets say western doctrine controlls Sofia they get 1 point .If they keep Sofia for a week is 7 days ,7 points . But if they lose the city they remain with lets say 7 days til they…
  • 737373elj -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Unfair Stacking of Artillery.

Like (Post)
    certainly not planning to buff helis...
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Report a user that illegally hack gold - server ID 3220995.

• Germanico -

Replied to the thread Unfair Stacking of Artillery.

• Pafufu -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Unfair Stacking of Artillery.

Like (Post)
    I don't advise for a buff of the helicopters. I play with them intensively, and they are already borderline OP, to the point it has been one full year i didn't build a single strike fighter, be it in competitive challenges or public games. the…
  • 737373elj -

Wrote a comment on Kalrakh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Say, could you explain in more detail to this poor fellow how best to use helicopters? It is an art I have not yet mastered.
  • 737373elj -

Like (Post)
    I don't advise for a buff of the helicopters. I play with them intensively, and they are already borderline OP, to the point it has been one full year i didn't build a single strike fighter, be it in competitive challenges or public games. the…
  • Teburu -

Like (Post)
  • Opulon -

• Zemunelo -

Helicopters are good concept, useful in the begining to clear infrantry or towed but after some time probably from 10-12th day they are not worth building or upgrading. Reason is your enemy can easely deny them. Just couple of ASF and it is the end for…
  • Quote from Kalrakh: “It helps to keep an eye on your coalitions mates, checking how well they are growing. ” Yes, and I always check the event-log to see if they are leaving so I can prepare. My motto is 'always have a contingency plan'
  • deltat1944 -

Replied to the thread ACTUALITÉS et MISES A JOUR traduites en FRANÇAIS.

ÉVÉNEMENT SPÉCIAL : OVERKILL (29/05/2020)
    j3l5.png
    J'espère que vous avez libéré votre agenda pour le weekend. La toute nouvelle et remaniée map Overkill arrive de ce pas dans la rotation des parties, ramenez vos amis et rejoignez le chaos qui s'en…
  • GoldenGuy -

Replied to the thread What does blacklisting mean.

Quote from Germanico: “You need to realize that you are causing us loads of work with reporting the same players repeatedly. Not everyone is cheating who is playing with another person closely. And no - we will not just ban players because someone…
  • GoldenGuy -

Replied to the thread Increase coaliton leaving time after Victory points are reached 4x game.

Well I dont like the idea of social credit rating because everyone leaves coalitons when its members are inactive ,I also do it.However there is no harm in adding a count for how many solo wins are earned by leaving the coalition. I was talking about a…
  • Pafufu -

Replied to the thread Increase coaliton leaving time after Victory points are reached 4x game.

Quote from Kalrakh: “It helps to keep an eye on your coalitions mates, checking how well they are growing. ” Yes, and I always check the event-log to see if they are leaving so I can prepare. My motto is 'always have a contingency plan'