Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buckeyechamp -

Liked SquiffySquirrel’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Buckeyechamp -

Replied to the thread Why Can’t I Cross the Detroit River?.

Flashpoint they dont even have a river as USA / Can connected. Another thing never noticed before is Flashpoint has no real rivers. Some show on map but you can drive over them.
  • warwarrior4u -

Wrote a comment on Aquela’s wall.

Wall Comment
    how do you report someone for cheating, what is the proper way to do that.
  • LastLiving -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread I want my Z's.

Quote from SquiffySquirrel: “Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies. ” That's what I said too! :thumbsup: Would it be ...
  • DOA70 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from DOA70: “C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. ” Ironically, Easter celebrates someone coming back from the dead. Perfect time for zombies.
  • Second Cannae -

Like (Post)
  • Second Cannae -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread I want my Z's.

Like (Post)
    C'mon now. No Z maps for Easter. Ok. Fine. Religious sensitivities and all. But how 'bout Memorial day?!? It's a holiday to remember the dead for cryin out loud! Put some Z maps into the rotation!! Pretty please! And make em the tough Z's. The…
  • Second Cannae -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    Eh, nukes aren’t common enough that not having them would dramatically alter how the game usually plays out. As LastLiving already said this feels more like an idea born out of losing to getting nuked than any novel gameplay.
  • Second Cannae -

Liked LastLiving’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    So you are angry that you keep on losing to people with nukes?
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

• Teburu -

Liked LastLiving’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
  • Hydralysk -

Quote from LastLiving: “So you are angry that you keep on losing to people with nukes? ” So you are fearful that you would lose to players without a nuclear crutch to rely on? iu
  • LastLiving -

• Im On Smoko -

Liked Opulon’s post in the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • Hydralysk -

Replied to the thread New Deploy Armament Units.

Quote from Hungryzombie: “If landmines are used, I think your population should get lower morale or something like nukes or chem weapons. Mines are pretty frowned upon these days. ” The province with landmines should get the morale loss, they are the…
  • Opulon -

Replied to the thread Your Russian In game Perspective?.

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Hmm, many great responses. Especially @Opulon & @kurtvonstein. In those above mentioned analyses, the eastern Russian cities / territories are the fat to the meat of the country, as in can be trimmed / lost so to speak. I am…
  • Hydralysk -

Liked BonziBaker’s post in the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Like (Post)
    The title says it. I would LOVE a game that is without Nukes. Missiles OK. The strategies involved with not having Nukes are so much more interesting and realistic. You have to figure out how to use the unit you have to move you lines forward and attack…
  • BonziBaker -

Posted the thread No Nuke Games - We Need one Scenerio.

Thread
    The title says it. I would LOVE a game that is without Nukes. Missiles OK. The strategies involved with not having Nukes are so much more interesting and realistic. You have to figure out how to use the unit you have to move you lines forward and attack…