Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's Ruff -

Posted the thread Panama and Suez Canal.

Thread
    The Panama and Suez canal should/could operate like canals do in real life and not just anyone can pass through them but that you could deny entrance to certain countries ships like countries you are at war with or all non right of way people so this way…
  • zneigras -

Replied to the thread Terroristic attack scenario.

Quote from ewac123: “Nice ideas. The biggest problem is if irl, someone really wanted to kill the terrorists, just send more occupying forces with bombers. Costs a lot, maybe come collateral damage, but that would eradicate the terrorists. Irl they…
  • zneigras -

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks,…
  • WalterChang -

Replied to the thread Market Fix.

I think this is a good point. The game is pretty unforgiving to newcomers. You look through the unit roster and think, "Awesome! I'm going to start by building this and that, and I'll support them with these, and it'll be cool as fuck." And then you…
  • 12072281 -

Posted the thread Opening videos.

Thread
    Hey! I remember on my first day of playing CON there was this opening video about tutorial and the current situation of the games. However, after the first gameplay, these videos don't show up anymore. I wonder if anybody has the links to these videos?…
  • Kalrakh -

Quote from The Inquisitor: “Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a…
  • Dealer of Death -

Interesting idea @zneigras but what is your logic/justification for: 7. Lastly, any terrorist attack will be done during the day change. ? I mean if ANY game/map should have a justification for random terrorist attacks, THIS would be that map.
  • DOA70 -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread Dear DORADO Devs, ... We NEED ....

Like (Post)
    Valid points - I'll be bringing this up in coming meetings and pushing for some the listed items in this thread. I'll write a list soon giving my thoughts on things you mentioned
  • playbabe -

really want to be an arms dealer in public game. lol
  • The Inquisitor -

Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having…
  • The Inquisitor -

Liked StopThereCowboy’s post in the thread Market Fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having unspent recourses, and gives…
  • ewac123 -

Nice ideas. The biggest problem is if irl, someone really wanted to kill the terrorists, just send more occupying forces with bombers. Costs a lot, maybe come collateral damage, but that would eradicate the terrorists. Irl they didn't do that because...…
  • ewac123 -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Market Fix.

Like (Post)
    Quote from StopThereCowboy: “Quote from crazystoner: “Would be cool to offer trades for resources, peace deal for 10000 eletronics. ” I like the idea of peace agreements. At war but need peace? Try and strike up a deal! Gives more power to having…
  • Quikadsindia -

Wrote a comment on Quikadsindia’s wall.

Wall Comment
    QuikAds is here to make Classified Ads more Affordable for you and all of Delhi NCR. QuikAds will be your Quik Online Classifieds Platform for your Quik Deal.
    Visit: quikads.in/
  • zneigras -

Posted the thread Terroristic attack scenario.

Thread
    I've got this idea for a new scenario. Powerful terrorist organizations hit certain regions in the world. They are better equipped than the rest of the countries at the beginning of the game. 1. The objective is not to beat the terrorists but get enough…
  • 0verlord Ainz -

Posted the thread Black screen please help!!!.

Thread
    My games screen keep going black at random and stays black for several hours. This is really affecting my gameplay and has even costed me losing troops that could have cause me the game. Please help me, I’m not sure why this keeps happening.
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kalrakh: “Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host? ” let them fly ! wanna put aircraft carriers on my aircraft carriers
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread How to make aircraft carrier better?.

Like (Post)
    Fix the technical issue, that prevents allies of using your carrier :D Make them available as Air Assault Host?
  • -0- -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Zombie Maps?.

Like (Post)
    No, seriously, what gives with the zombified maps? Life is especially tough right now and it would seriously help my outlook to destroy swarms of undead pixels.
  • Dealer of Death -