Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Martijn -

Replied to the thread is it possable to cross a provence in 17 min game time?.

Quote from ross222: “ive rushed and seen others rush not possible for what is being described ” Fereyd is an Support Staff guy he knows it better then all of us together he gave an answer
  • ross222 -

ive rushed and seen others rush not possible for what is being described
  • Martijn -

Quote from ross222: “my advise post the number so the devs can check whats going on ” just no.... it was rushing nothing else no need for the devs to check
  • ross222 -

my advise post the number so the devs can check whats going on
  • daraken -

was 4 rank 4 tank destroyers and 3 rank 3 national guard said he was only rushing the last 1/3 rd not sure if i buy it i tried it after i pushed him back my tanks are slower then the TD but still even rushing the whole way best i could do was 30 min game…
  • Lyrox -

Liked Shrike2050’s post in the thread Strategy Advice: Hospitals.

Like (Post)
    I find that not only are hospitals / field hospitals good for healing stacks near the front lines, but if you are capturing significant portions of enemy territory, the morale boost given to cities and provinces is key. When I capture a city the first…
  • Lyrox -

Liked Martijn’s post in the thread Mighty Eagels is Recruiting.

Like (Post)
    MIGHTY EAGLES IS SEARCHING FOR MEMBERS DM Me (Martijn) or Lyrox Discord:@Martijn#3376 CON Forum @Martijn Discord:@Lyrox#5649 CON Forum @Lyrox if you want to join our alliance
  • Fereyd -

Like (Post)
    MIGHTY EAGLES IS SEARCHING FOR MEMBERS DM Me (Martijn) or Lyrox Discord:@Martijn#3376 CON Forum @Martijn Discord:@Lyrox#5649 CON Forum @Lyrox if you want to join our alliance
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Would there be resources rework in the future?.

as so often, it is hard (for me) to understand, *sigh* Germanico has already answered it. A better or more thrustworthy answer you won´t get here. Market and ressouces won´t get an overhaul in teh next or mid future because it is working as…
  • Fereyd -

yes, i think he is rushing. do you know what forces are in he stack? Speed can also be boosted with an officer... If its still awry tu you, you are free to make a bug report, but to be honest i don´t think we have an issue here.
  • Vassily Zaizev -

Replied to the thread Make western tanks powerful.

Sure! And I agree that's why they are for ( though I think speed of movilizaiton but rail would be great and more efficient at larges scales, eg. moving mlitary units, than by roads) What I was wondering is: If some roads/railroads could be implemented…
  • Andilek7319 -

its ridicilous why in aliance matches yes and un public not easy answer in aliance couldn use gold so why giv player posibility to not buy resource by gold when is there better and cheap way .. yes this from busines im understand …
  • Martijn -

Like (Post)
  • Martijn -

Posted the thread Mighty Eagels is Recruiting.

Thread
  • Martijn -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Would there be resources rework in the future?.

Like (Post)
    The rules are not ridiculous. Fact is that in MMOs the game gives a finger, and some players take the hand and arm right with it. Neither are our resources going to be redesigned, nor is our market going to be changed - it does what it should : allow
  • Germanico -

The rules are not ridiculous. Fact is that in MMOs the game gives a finger, and some players take the hand and arm right with it. Neither are our resources going to be redesigned, nor is our market going to be changed - it does what it should : allow
  • Martijn -

Quote from Andilek7319: “trust me i want too but anwer from dev its be NO nothing change ” that was on Trading like in alliance matches (via messages) i think there will become an Resources market update sometime
  • Martijn -

Quote from daraken: “i am fighting this guy and his troops move impossably fast he captured a provence and 17 min game time later he is entering the next provence its a 4x game so thats only 4 min real world time that is insanely fast even for rushed…
  • daraken -

Posted the thread is it possable to cross a provence in 17 min game time?.

Thread
    i am fighting this guy and his troops move impossably fast he captured a provence and 17 min game time later he is entering the next provence its a 4x game so thats only 4 min real world time that is insanely fast even for rushed troops its game 2862762…
  • Andilek7319 -

trust me i want too but anwer from dev its be NO nothing change