Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Destroyer 4 -

Posted the thread What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON.

Thread
    The sequel, part 2 of the... What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON. (damn this could be a CON forum series) BUT! Here's part 2... What were the BEST WAYS you guys WON or got top 5 in CON. Let us know, you can't be embarrassed on this
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked KFGauss’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at all convinced it would…
  • Zozo001 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    wow.. silliest question every asked. who needs $$ or manpower after day 5. occupied cities fuel economy.. which fuels war machine. But you need to take both
  • Zozo001 -

Like (Post)
    Provinces are already fairly important simply by being the thing between cities. Cities also tend to be where all the industry settles so the importance makes sense
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked 1733973qaz’s post in the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I hope you win... or atleast survive long. XD ” can you give me some advice? I'm not that experienced and it seems a war is inevitible. ” You either need to ask…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked 1733973qaz’s post in the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Like (Post)
    Well, the only countries that are left are argentina ( dumb guy, think he can win on his own) the 5 enimies, and a coalition mate, australia. pretty good, but functions on his own.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1733973qaz: “functions on his own. ” I could try to ask him to help. 5 vs 2 sounds better but stilll. I don't like it.
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Liked Buckeyechamp’s post in the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Like (Post)
    Quote from 1733973qaz: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “functions on his own. ” I could try to ask him to help. 5 vs 2 sounds better but stilll. I don't like it. ” depends on quality.. yeah 5 v 1 sucks. Think Ive whooped 3 v 1 a few times. After 4 v 1…
  • The Destroyer 4 -

Like (Post)
    Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I got another question, did your economy become crippled in a game. Like economic sabotage (agents) or you got attacked by an enemy and they crippled your economy? I got a question and I need answers. ” ever since i was…
  • TheShinwacker -

Liked The Destroyer 4’s post in the thread Are cities too important?.

Like (Post)
    Israel bearely have any provinces soooo... they screwed. Not a bad idea. WHAT WE REALLY NEED IS MORE CITIES AND MORE RESOURCES!
  • 1733973qaz -

Replied to the thread What were the WORST WAYS you guys got DEFEATED in CON.

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I got another question, did your economy become crippled in a game. Like economic sabotage (agents) or you got attacked by an enemy and they crippled your economy? I got a question and I need answers. ” ever since i was…
  • Liax -

Liked DOA70’s post in the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Like (Post)
    Quote from W. Adama: “I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing…
  • KFGauss -

Like (Post)
    Quote from KFGauss: “Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at…
  • DOA70 -

Replied to the thread Update - Patch Notes 2206.13.

Quote from W. Adama: “I agree with previous posts. A lot of players hate this cities reducing, including me. This update does not fix balance, only makes more slow the game. If you want to balance some countries, add cities instead of removing…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Are cities too important?.

• KFGauss -

Shooting from the hip . . . For altering/introducing game play - Giving provinces a greater importance (shifting some existing resource production from cities to provinces is what I'm thinking) is worth considering; but I'm not at all convinced it would…
  • Buckeyechamp -

wow.. silliest question every asked. who needs $$ or manpower after day 5. occupied cities fuel economy.. which fuels war machine. But you need to take both