Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• trope4 -

Posted the thread Resource provinces.

Thread
    I think respective resource provinces should have more value than their meager amount of production, that would add some strategic commanding for others to consider, not just rushing cities, maybe increase the amount of resources they give (reduce a bit…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED.

you asked for feedback oyu got it...doesnt metter if its deactivated now...thi was my feedback as to how it was. ;)
  • Gen. Grievous -

Replied to the thread NATIONALIZATION FEEDBACK NEEDED.

Why did you program it like that in the first place? Shouldn't it have just been if you have less than 6 homeland cities, you can nationalise any occupied cities until you had 6 minimum? Overkill was the best type of map and nationalisation was the…
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread new players.

How do you propose to force them to finish the tutorial? Even then, can you be sure they paid attention/understood? I agree with you that some players don't know how to play the game properly. How about you help them learn it? If they refuse to learn…
  • ross222 -

Posted the thread new players.

Thread
    please start making people finish tutorials , because on every map ive been on lately they cant figure out why they cant biuld anything and they refuse to build arms industry or recruiting offices and army bases it gotten to where its rediculous i dont…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread "End Game".

I checked and actually your coalition has to achieve 2250 VP on this map. You counted your individual VP - whereas the victory condition for maps adjusts if you are in a coalition - then it increases. (It should still never exceed the total VP on map…
  • Nubianking83 -

Replied to the thread "End Game".

The game I am currently in only has 5 active players left , 3 are in the same coalition. The message said that its either we all vote , or the game continues until 1500 points. The highest player has 899 points and not much land left (Flashpoint Europe…
  • Sima_7 -

Liked neuk’s post in the thread Delay on waypoint.

Like (Post)
    I really love the delay especially when i am about to go to sleep. however it would be handy to delay on waypoint nodes eg: i move to a city arrive at 23:30 delay 1 hour (in the city center defend vs possible insurgents and or lower chance of insurgency)…
  • Thats a different situation and is against the rules.
  • Alphh -

Replied to the thread Attack Range of naval units.

Hi Romeu.Charlie, Can you please re-explain what attacked your submarines please? Additionally if you could provide me with your gameID I can take a closer look. Enjoy the rest of the game!
  • Sima_7 -

Replied to the thread Capture All Provinces Feature.

It's just a matter of convenience more than for automation. Thanks for getting back to me on this. Closed?
  • Ok but let's suppose 15-20 members belonging to same alliance join same map and create 3-4 coalition.Will it be fair ? There should be some restriction.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Capture All Provinces Feature.

I think we prefer not to automate our game. The next thing players will ask for is a "capture all cities while AFK" feature. Etc.
  • ross222 -

Liked Luoniev’s post in the thread Making your own map.

Like (Post)
    Greetings. Map creation is disabled, even for SC members. Shortly, we are an MMO game. We had this possibility before, but a lot of maps, the bigger ones especially, were never full. Also our servers were overfilled with maps created by players, that…
  • They have a coalition and probably added another member in the running match. Nothing wrong about it.
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Paracel Islands.

you can also check if using browser zoom helps, and/or use the overlay buttons in our settings tab in the righthand corner (removing units, leaving only the map visible for example).
  • Generaal Oorlog -

Replied to the thread Paracel Islands.

Maybe typing in the name will help, I will check it out.
  • How many Coalition members in a ww3 apocalypse can belong to same alliance.I see all 5 members of a coalition part of same alliance.Even their 6th neighbor also belong to same alliance.Once I read in forum that there is a restriction by CON on it.Is …
  • Germanico -

Liked Fereyd’s post in the thread Comments in Map overview.

Like (Post)
    Oh, ok,... I thought it would be easier to change php than the gamecode itself ;) so put this on the backside of the wishlist ;)
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread Comments in Map overview.

Oh, ok,... I thought it would be easier to change php than the gamecode itself ;) so put this on the backside of the wishlist ;)