Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OneRandomPlayer -

Replied to the thread Airborn infantry operating from carriers.

Took a long time to find it, but here is a link: Discussion: Airmobile Infantry rides on Aircraft Carriers? Apparently, the Carrier is an ancient artifact and to rewrite it would take money and time. Perhaps this feature will be added after CoN is…
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Coalition win/solo win.

As a coalition win, since you're still winning while in a coalition
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Coalition win/solo win.

• Dealer of Death -

Wrote a comment on Dorado’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Are you guys all on vacation? How many years does it take to get approved?
  • scott steiner -

Liked scott steiner’s post in the thread Coalition win/solo win.

Like (Post)
    If I create a coalition, and im the only player in that coalition... if I win a game does that count as a coalition win or a solo win?
  • scott steiner -

Posted the thread Coalition win/solo win.

Thread
    If I create a coalition, and im the only player in that coalition... if I win a game does that count as a coalition win or a solo win?
  • Telerik -

Replied to the thread Airborn infantry operating from carriers.

Why is ,,ridiculous,, idea ? In real world seems not so ridiculous to start airdrop operation from a carrier .
  • Opulon -

Liked Paintpro’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190620).

Like (Post)
    YAY!!!! I love that tds don’t need SWF!!!! I LOVE MISSLE SUBS!!!!! If im going to use them I will set them out in a path that’s highly unlikely to be traveled through. There’s almost an endless amount of spots you can situate them in. I once had…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Question about register city to be homeland city..

• Germanico -

Liked Paintpro’s post in the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190620).

Like (Post)
    YAY!!!! I love that tds don’t need SWF!!!! I LOVE MISSLE SUBS!!!!! If im going to use them I will set them out in a path that’s highly unlikely to be traveled through. There’s almost an endless amount of spots you can situate them in. I once had…
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread Middle East with Shared intelligence!!!!.

No - not at all. You gotta be careful in whom you trust in. It's part and parcel of this map/game-mode: in Middle East we deliberately removed all that to allow for constantly shifting alliances and uncertainty. //G
  • Paintpro -

Posted the thread Middle East with Shared intelligence!!!!.

Thread
    Is there any plans to make a player wait so long after turning off shared intelligence to attack? I find it really discouraging to even play these matches because even players that know everything about your country can simply attack you anytime without…
  • Paintpro -

Replied to the thread GENERAL UPDATE (190620).

• Paintpro -

Replied to the thread 10 Tips For New Players Playing Conflict of Nations (Poll).

I don’t think they really cost all that much compared to other things so I usually get them just in case it goes long. Plus I usually plan my troops around the resources for the country I’m in.
  • OneRandomPlayer -

Replied to the thread Question about register city to be homeland city..

Will nationalization be added back, or is it in internal testing right now?
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread Sea fighting.

• ross222 -

Liked Drakjula’s post in the thread Sea fighting.

Like (Post)
    When you lose missile on sea, and you check "All game events" will be nice to show you coordinates on sea, so you know exactly where missile is intercepted.
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Warteschlange.

Thread
    Hi, ich habe mir jetzt Premium geholt wegen der Warteschlange aber ich kann das feature nicht sinnvoll einsetzen. 1. Es gibt keinen Knopf eine neu eingereihte Produktion an die oberste Stelle zu setzen - d.h. einen langfristig PLanung ist so nciht…
  • Drakjula -

Posted the thread Sea fighting.

Thread
    When you lose missile on sea, and you check "All game events" will be nice to show you coordinates on sea, so you know exactly where missile is intercepted.
  • Eternus -

Posted the thread Błędy polskiej wersji językowej.

Thread
    WachmistRZ, nie wachmistSZ w pozycji (powinna być ranga nawiasem mówiąc albo nawet raczej stopień - to już macie dwa babole). Dodawajcie co wykryliście, może administracja poprawi ;)