Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PerigeeNil -

Liked ThePanda’s post in the thread SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Teburu: “Quote from HoleInRightWing: “The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange ” Russias gets one…
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread SPECIAL EVENT WEEKEND: RISING TIDES.

That's correct, the Siberian one is AI controlled. I thought the Greenland decision was strange too. However, the decision to do so looks like it may have taken balance pretty heavily into account. In the multiple RT games I've been in, I've yet to see…
  • ThePanda -

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from HoleInRightWing: “The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange ” Russias gets one…
  • Fereyd -

Replied to the thread missing game.

maybe you can find the ID in your browser chronical
  • Teburu -

Replied to the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Yes they are invisible when airassaulting; and this isnt a bug but rather seems to be intended that they become visible using transport vehicles (plane/convoy) which is fine imo as you're rarely having them in these transports anyway
  • kurtvonstein -

Posted the thread Special Forces are visible as convoy.

Thread
    Hi, I think it defeats the whole purpose of a stealth unit if they are visible as a convoy unit - loading and unloading at the coast. I have not tested it yet so I can not tell you if they are visible as helicopter/air assault unit as well. Please…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Rising tides -> straight to archive.

Quote from Germanico: “@kurtvonstein what's your agenda? Do you believe this is helpful or encouraging? We have quite exactly the same amount of resources on the map as overkill. Fact. I saw the comparison charts. If you don't like it don't play it.…
  • kurtvonstein -

Replied to the thread Game lying to me.

Well if this is your greatest issue with CON then be happy with it...I never really cared for the # of population in a city...it matters not (really). In my opinion this message can disappear completly from the log as it is spamming it and you lose the…
  • kurtvonstein -

Liked Dealer of Death’s post in the thread Game lying to me.

Like (Post)
    I'm more curious how CON became COM (Conflict of Math)
  • Sipo -

Wrote a comment on Alphh’s wall.

Wall Comment
    Hello, I cant join my game 2837941, started it yesterday and I cant find it in games or in the search. Please help.
  • PerigeeNil -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread My Expectation Management Strategy.

Like (Post)
    Great thread. Kudos to all for sharing.
  • PerigeeNil -

Replied to the thread The Suicide Rush - But Why Tho?.

Hahahahahaha, unbelievable... someone just did it to me (I was Mexico) with the United States. Yep, they somehow managed to suicide rush Mexico with the United States. I have no earthly idea why. Completely emptied out the entire United States and lost…
  • ross222 -

Replied to the thread My Expectation Management Strategy.

at the beginning is frustrating for lack of better term your getting your sea legs, number 2 which i still have a problem with never under estimate your opponent, what i like to do if given time and i know im going to lose i build my defences in way to…
  • ross222 -

Liked Teburu’s post in the thread Game lying to me.

Like (Post)
    If we'd get gold for every bug reported some of us would be millionaires :D
  • ross222 -

Liked Germanico’s post in the thread Not a Game flaw.

Like (Post)
    It is part of our design philosophy to prevent abuse of mechanics, but also allow players freedom of decision and style. We know that it can be tough to accept but alliances in games or in real life often contain the seeds of their own demise. Just look…
  • Dealer of Death -

Replied to the thread Game lying to me.

Quote from Teburu: “If we'd get gold for every bug reported some of us would be millionaires :D ” Well, it's not just a bug, it's also a LIE.
  • Andilek7319 -

Quote from Hancock: “They are playable with a) very good skills b) allies or c) gold ” say me how used skill on non have rare and if spend evry gold you have about 3000 and end of income becose on market is nothing after
  • Teburu -

Quote from HoleInRightWing: “The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange ” Russias gets one strategic point too; the…
  • HoleInRightWing -

The fact that Greenland gets a 1000 point strategic province as a player controlled state while the other strategic provinces are in the hands of AI seems a little strange
  • Martijn -

Replied to the thread missing game.

do you know the Game ID still?? if yes fill that ID in at the search bar at New games!! if you dont know Devs/Support team will help you props