Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread HOTFIX (200129).

can u inform us before the fix ? now my enemy will lose 2 cities as my running ngs will catch them now lol.
  • Sima -

Replied to the thread SEASON 2: END IN SIGHT.

Supercharged, half-cyborg, teleporting National Guard FTW!!!
  • Sima -

Quote from laurenti: “-_- Im not understanding but whatever I will smile and say "YAY :)" ” Chosen and Zombies will be easier to deal with. :)
  • Buckeyechamp -

Anyone else stuck not being able to reload game with hotfix. got some connection popups then another one saying Servers restarting. Of course in an active active ;(
  • Robert Ilenfeld -

Wrote a comment on Yak’s wall.

Wall Comment
    is game 2.944,992 down for i get stuck at loading screen?
  • Robert Ilenfeld -

Wrote a comment on RickRick’s wall.

Wall Comment
    is game 2.944,922 down i get stuck at loading screen?
  • Robert Ilenfeld -

Wrote a comment on laurenti’s wall.

Wall Comment
    is game 2,944,922 down for i get stuck at loading screen?
  • laurenti -

-_- Im not understanding but whatever I will smile and say "YAY :)"
  • jct_it -

so you made 4x playable? sweet. next we need a U.S states map
  • Sima -

Best part about it is that it Quote from Yak: “will apply to all running games. ” :thumbsup: That way, we don't necessarily have to abandon existing B&O maps.
  • Teburu -

:D now i can brag about having fought zombies at peak strenght and winning
  • Teburu -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129).

Like (Post)
    2020-01-30_hotfix_zc.png + + + + HOT FIX + + + +
    Dear Players, With the release of the Chosen and Undead we wanted to make sure that they are threatening enough to players but are not the main focus in the Player vs Player gameplay loop. This has…
  • Kalrakh -

Liked Yak’s post in the thread HOTFIX (200129).

Like (Post)
    Dear Players, With the release of the Chosen and Undead we wanted to make sure that they are threatening enough to players but are not the main focus in the Player vs Player gameplay loop. This has…
  • Yak -

Posted the thread HOTFIX (200129).

Thread
  • Kalrakh -

Replied to the thread Artillery & Infantry Battalion - Dealing Damage?.

Never take the offense rating to literally, it is more an average of the unit. It varies a lot of circumstances like fighting soft or hard targets or in this case close combat and ranged combat. :)
  • abdul_the_brave -

Quote from akara211: “So if it says that OFF is 16 it's false - that is OFF from all of troops combined and attacking at the same time, am I correct? ” yeah calculate it urself
  • akara211 -

Liked Kalrakh’s post in the thread Artillery & Infantry Battalion - Dealing Damage?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from akara211: “So, I'm in x4 game and am attacking Romania with Ukraine. I have 3 infantry and 1 towed artillery merged. My question is, if I attack enemy troops with that battalion from range (with artillery) will it deal damage equal to those…
  • akara211 -

So if it says that OFF is 16 it's false - that is OFF from all of troops combined and attacking at the same time, am I correct?
  • Germanico -

Replied to the thread New forts.

It's mainly a game design decision - we are not ww2.
  • abdul_the_brave -

Replied to the thread New forts.

and top players will still prefer units over base defenses as its mobile and more versatile. It's rare to see a strategic game with base defenses extensively utilized . Also such features will need balance on all aspects of the gamer that is incredibly…